Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Art by Darren

monster83

Featured Posts

monster83

Hi everyone!

I thought I would start a thread here to showcase some of my Gaga fine art. There are so many amazing artists in the Gaga fan community!

I will add more progressively to this same thread as I complete new ones :) I am also uploading them to LittleMonsters and would really appreciate any likes/shares to support my art.

My dream is to one day meet with Gaga and present her a framed original artwork <3

Thanks for stopping by!

Darren

gaga_at_piano_photobucket.jpg

'Gaga at Piano' - As Gaga appeared at the Rainforrest Fund benefit concert at Carnegie Hall. One of my favourite outfits. Simple but so Gaga. https://littlemonsters.com/post/516e8b29ddb823990e00005e

the_fame_monster1_photobucket.jpg

'The Fame Monster I' - My own spin on the iconic shot. I thought these few touches would add more interest and a darker look. I call it 'The Fame Monster I' because it's the first in a series of three Fame Monster-inspired pieces :) https://littlemonsters.com/post/51987e799fd0285954000401

SEVDALIZA

:omg: That is simply amazing! :clap: Very well done

operating from another world

Ambrosia

That first one sent me reeling - are you kidding??  I can't get over how talented her fans are.  I hope you get to meet her someday too - I think she'd be overjoyed with your work and flattered at how much obvious care you put into it. 

Every time I open up this thread, my breath is taken away again and again.  What's your name on LM?  I rarely go there but would definitely go in to 'like' your work for support.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Seeka

I suddenly feel untalented. Awesome work. I would so buy it if I saw it at a con.

monster83

Thanks everyone. The LittleMonsters.com links to each piece are underneath them :) would appreciate any likes.

The medium for these two is actually black and white charcoal and coloured pencils on black paper. For the coloured pencils I used five different shades of cool grey (except for the rosary beads which is crimson lake and rose madder).

It's a technique that's part classical renaissance drawing and part my own I've developed. The coloured pencils I use are really waxy with high pigment. They form a muddy like paint consistency when blended with odourless mineral spirits on a really fine paint brush. They take a while, but I think the end result is worth it.

addiicted

wow! you are a great artist :) she really seems to glow in the piano picture :clap: amazing. 

Wow. Beautiful. Just beautiful. :shocked: :clap:

Archived