Lady Gaga starts posting on LM again

samuelx

Featured Posts

shane_c

"It is a dangerous place where we put ART, but sacred where we make it."

What does it mean? :excited2:

nailsbiting-637193.gif

What's a dangerous place to put ART?"

The public. Its dangerous to release music, videos,... because it gets attacked.

But it doesn't matter how much its attacked and criticized if... it tells a truth, comes form the soul....

I don't know how else to put it, but I think that's essentially what she means though. Born This Way would be a good example.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rainbowgynous

I like her being on LM.com... At least there she can have complete assholes (ip-) banned for life rather than just blocking them until they make a new profile.

100percent

"It is a dangerous place where we put ART, but sacred where we make it."

What does it mean? :excited2:

nailsbiting-637193.gif

What's a dangerous place to put ART?"

According to some smart monsters,?

ART means the first volume of the album ARTPOP

And Volume I. ART seems to be played during the Versace fashion show (dangerous place because many people are there)

while it is also sacred (fashion is important for her)

Creyk

Well, i guess she is emotionally stable again then, she can do stuff with/for us again :)

Yaay! :excited2:

Altho I still think it will be an August comeback.

She looks beautiful there! Her lips! :sara: I'm also wondering what she means in the caption... could be a random thought in her head about the show

The way she capitalised ART though... she could be talking about ARTPOP!! :excited2:

I think that quote is self explanatory. She capitalized the ART so that it would refere to ARTPOP as well as art in general.

Releasing something is having the risk of it being torn apart, and it's Gaga, it definitely will, hopefully not a lot but it will because stubborn radical people won't even give her a chance.

But you gotta love and respect the process of creation, and you gotta be in a good place when making it. (And not let the pressure everyone puts on you influence your vision.)

So stop trolling and being impatient, and let her enjoy herself a little.

Brooke Candy

I think that quote is self explanatory. She capitalized the ART so that it would refere to ARTPOP as well as art in general.

Releasing something is having the risk of it being torn apart, and it's Gaga, it definitely will, hopefully not a lot but it will because stubborn radical people won't even give her a chance.

But you gotta love and respect the process of creation, and you gotta be in a good place when making it. (And not let the pressure everyone puts on you influence your vision.)

So stop trolling and being impatient, and let her enjoy herself a little.

why are your posts so perfect?  :sara:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

gagalovesme

i nearly choked on my own spit when gaga posted that yesterday! it's not much but that photo will keep me happy for weeks! i'm so easily pleased

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived