Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lorde

LordDisick

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

The Plague

On another note though, I was totally just praising those Still Sane lyrics about the stone statues and then I check her twitter and this happens

Ivx252Y.png

:flop:

Omg :dead: I love Why? !

Girl good luck and she comes out after the show to meet fans 

I missed the one in LA the tickets were close to 200 dollars and i wanted to cry cause it was during my *pay all my bills week*

Ahhhhhh!! I'll die :cryga:

Jealous

She completely missed Western Australia on her mini Aussie tour. I was so pressed haha.

Have a good time

Awww thanks, I will cheer for u :pawsup:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

I just discovered last week that my one of my bestfriends like Lorde's Royals and I shared to him the TLC EP , saying he likes Bravado. Then 3 days ago I shared Pure Heroine. Damn he stans so much for Tennis Club and its MV. And liking 400 Lux like I do :party:

And now my ex is next. He was listening Royals nonstop for the last week and I'm about to do the same to him. Converting ppl into fans like I did with Gaga and Lana from one at a time :omgexcited:

I just discovered last week that my one of my bestfriends like Lorde's Royals and I shared to him the TLC EP , saying he likes Bravado. Then 3 days ago I shared Pure Heroine. Damn he stans so much for Tennis Club and its MV. And liking 400 Lux like I do :party:

And now my ex is next. He was listening Royals nonstop for the last week and I'm about to do the same to him. Converting ppl into fans like I did with Gaga and Lana from one at a time :omgexcited:

and just when you're already stanning to Lorde, one of your friends has started to lose interest and grow tired of her overexposure. Who's he? :teehee:

Any word on a Pure Heroine vinyl release? I don't want to buy a CD copy upon release if there's going to be a vinyl copy a month or two down the line...

FrozenKookie

and just when you're already stanning to Lorde, one of your friends has started to lose interest and grow tired of her overexposure. Who's he? :teehee:

Whatev Rem XDD

I downloaded Pure Heroine earlier. I love her album, though some were pretty forgettable and monotonous.

Team slays me.

Though I still don't like some of her views.

Yep

Ellie Goulding

I listened to The Love Club for the first time in weeks & realized how much better is than Pure Heroine :sweat: I really like Pure Heroine, it is just way too samey. 

*We live in cities you'll never see on scree,not very pretty but we sure know how to run things :legend:

Archived