💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

ElectricLover

Watch it be another Cake remix but in this one she starts a beef with Azealia Banks 

Nervous Unicorn

The show is apparently at noon EST tomorrow. In case anyone wondered.

Anthagio

Well, it makes sense to expect new music, but people better not have meltdowns if it's not new music since Gaga hasn't said anything!

The only reason I consider this a possibility is because she did this with Bad Romance for TFM @ Alexander McQueen, then Gov't Hooker/BTW/Schiesse for BTW @ Mugler. It's a pattern. 

But I'm still not getting my hopes up.

This.

SpaceAce

“The soundtrack for the show is gonna be from Lady Gaga, she just told me now. She went there, she was so inspired by the whole thing. She wants to do the music for the fashion show.†- from tumblr.

I have a feeling we're going to get a lot of edith piaf. :blehga:

Edited by lilly

Jase

Sounds like it's all very last minute so if Gaga tweets anything within the next few hours...

not getting my hopes up, obviously lol

Willy Wonka

I'm starting to come back to earth and I'm already on the verge of a meltdown and it hasn't even happened yet

aaronyoji

In the video the op posted Donatella says something like "she just told me now...". If the video is recent then that would mean Gaga's participation is kind of a last minute thing. I'm sure Donatella would make an exception if it meant Gaga could get involved.

but donatella's "just now" could be gaga's use of "Soon". meaning, gagas involvement was spontaneous and recent, but not last minute. 

Anthagio

What Donatella said is important. "She called me up and told me she wanted to do it, she was very inspired by the line." That to me says Gaga called her up after getting an idea for the music. She said she was over and moving on from BTW, so why would she use a song from BTW?

Babel

Why does she need to tweet something?

She could play her music on her friend's fashion show without letting everybody know. I know this doesn't sound very Gaga afterall, but she's been acting very low profile so I'm not surprised if she plays her cards different this time.

aaronyoji

But that's still assuming she actually plays her music, which was never confirmed by anyone. Gaga told us when she would be premiering music at fashion shows in the past.

bad romance was premiered at alexander mcqueen without any prior notice. 

Nervous Unicorn

Sounds like it's all very last minute so if Gaga tweets anything within the next few hours...

not getting my hopes up, obviously lol

this is how I feel. Donatella said something along the lines of "she just told me" and the tweet that Versace retweeted about there being some meeting with Donatella, Gaga, and the main designer of the Versus line makes it seem like they're putting this all together as we speak. 

and to be honest, even if it's not new music I'm interested to see how Gaga would score something like this.

Jase

this is how I feel. Donatella said something along the lines of "she just told me" and the tweet that Versace retweeted about there being some meeting with Donatella, Gaga, and the main designer of the Versus line makes it seem like they're putting this all together as we speak. 

and to be honest, even if it's not new music I'm interested to see how Gaga would score something like this.

yup, I don't really mind what it is tbh, but it'd be nice if she could let us know something about it :)

3q425253qwewq

I'm getting antsy as F*ck

LUqIDHk.jpg

.... I've contained it for awhile, but I want to chew my own tongue off soon.
I can't do silence; the hype for me is past hysteria. I know a lot of people have lost the hype, but it's just grown worse for me this last year. GAHHHHHH

• Shadow locked this topic