đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

BrooklynFame

She is flawless! And walking in them heels again!  :excited2:

SchwineLove

BKaGvGACAAErIWf.jpg

SHE'S WEARING PROPER HEELS AGAIN

when she's willing to be photographed she's doing it real fine  :flutter: 

elijahfan

Gaga already wearing heels...

Well... would you walk without your feet?  :derpga:

high heeled fem

BKaI9lQCYAAio5Z.jpg

SHE LOOKS AMAZING.............................SO HEALTHY WOW

tumblr_mevqzwRMWt1rmd6mbo1_500.gif

ChicaSkas

578992290_700.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Rainbowgynous

When you're job is to protect one of the biggest pop stars in the world, that's what you do. If you were stopping and asking every person who approached her "are you here for a photo? or are you gonna rip out a chunk of her hair and sell it on ebay?" they wouldn't be doing their job ;) It's kind of common sense not to try and approach somebody with body guards following them around...

I have a hard time imagining her being any threat to Gaga at all! Calmly having a phone in your hand somewhere near her can hardly be seen as such even if you were a 300 pound bodybuilder.

ARTPOP Gypsy

578992290_700.jpg

I love this picture for some reason. Lol  :Kara:  I wish we could see her eyes though.

Killer Queen216

Followed this thread all day at work but couldn't reply.  It's probably already been discussed but on the youtube vid with all the snippets (this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocSvwZNgD_E) you can clearly hear Gags voice in certian parts (although it's muffled) and then i distinctly hear Queen Bey in for a slit second.  Dat grunt is unmistakable :legend:   Am I reaching or do the rest of us agree?

Gaga needs to stop letting Tara do her makeup. And stop with the lip injections. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Shadow locked this topic