šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Aciid Gallery

Aciid

Featured Posts

Seeka

Oh yeah. I saw your work in a club on dA. Very coolios.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh thanks guys you are so niceĀ  :hug:

Ā 

I'm working on the next Telephone one XD But it's a little more complicated.

• 3 weeks later...

I planned on doing beyonce and tyrese in a comic type thing, but was a little lazy.

Ā 

PoisonTelephone_zps8932b14f.jpg

You did these all with photoshop or?

Would love to make something like that.Ā 
Great job, keep up

• 3 weeks later...

You did these all with photoshop or?

Would love to make something like that.Ā 

Great job, keep up

Ā 

Sorry for answering so late. Partially yes.

I make the illustration on Adobe Illustrator and then use Photoshop for arrangement and details. Thanks btw.

Ā 

We can change fonts?Ā 

amazing btw!

Ā 

Thanks a lot!Ā  :hug:

Ā 

I just made a new Lana one, inspired by Bel Air. This photoshoot was beautiful.

Ā 

BelAir_zpsfd440c6e.jpg

I'm actually going to school for graphic design in the fall. I'm really nervous though, I always second guess whether or not I chose the right major. I have interests in fashion and have considered fashion design and also have interests in photography, where I've considered being a photographer. I also love to draw using my own style and getting a lot of inspiration from music and fashion. But everyone I've met and talked to about my interests (fashion, photography, drawing) have told me that graphic design is the way to go. Sorry to post this on your thread, I was just stressing about this before and then I read what you wrote above.Ā 

Ā 

By the way, LOVE your illustrations! :flutter:

Ā 

Also: I have Adobe illustrator (a friend who does graphic design gave me the program) but I have no idea how to use it. Is that bad considering I'm going to be studying graphic design in less than two months..Ā 

I'm actually going to school for graphic design in the fall. I'm really nervous though, I always second guess whether or not I chose the right major. I have interests in fashion and have considered fashion design and also have interests in photography, where I've considered being a photographer. I also love to draw using my own style and getting a lot of inspiration from music and fashion. But everyone I've met and talked to about my interests (fashion, photography, drawing) have told me that graphic design is the way to go. Sorry to post this on your thread, I was just stressing about this before and then I read what you wrote above.Ā 

Ā 

By the way, LOVE your illustrations! :flutter:

Ā 

Also: I have Adobe illustrator (a friend who does graphic design gave me the program) but I have no idea how to use it. Is that bad considering I'm going to be studying graphic design in less than two months..Ā 

Ā 

Oh I understand completely. I only decided to study Graphic Design months before having to do the exam. Here in Mexico there's no majors, you just take one career choice. If you want to switch you have to start again basically. But at the end it was an easy fit for me, I had been using photoshop since I was 14 or so, and designed a Naruto (anime) forum by myself for almost 4 years. Not to mention that I had this thing for drawing all my life, specially cartoon characters. I'm also inspired by a lot of things and fashion is a major one. I love fashion photography as well. The good thing about Graphic Design is that there's a lot of paths you can take. You can work making publicity, magazines, newspapers, webdesign, photography, posters, animation, illustration etc etc. I'm just in love with every aspect of it.

Ā 

And I started using Illustrator once I was in. I had a class on my second semester, and that's how I learned. But having used photoshop before really helped, not because they are the same, but you get an idea of how it works.Ā 

Ā 

Thanks by the way!

Oh I understand completely. I only decided to study Graphic Design months before having to do the exam. Here in Mexico there's no majors, you just take one career choice. If you want to switch you have to start again basically. But at the end it was an easy fit for me, I had been using photoshop since I was 14 or so, and designed a Naruto (anime) forum by myself for almost 4 years. Not to mention that I had this thing for drawing all my life, specially cartoon characters. I'm also inspired by a lot of things and fashion is a major one. I love fashion photography as well. The good thing about Graphic Design is that there's a lot of paths you can take. You can work making publicity, magazines, newspapers, webdesign, photography, posters, animation, illustration etc etc. I'm just in love with every aspect of it.

Ā 

And I started using Illustrator once I was in. I had a class on my second semester, and that's how I learned. But having used photoshop before really helped, not because they are the same, but you get an idea of how it works.Ā 

Ā 

Thanks by the way!

That's why I chose graphic design, I feel like it covers all my interests. Thank you for replyingĀ  :hug: Keep up the good work!

GagaOopsy

Hi! can you turn this pic into an avi pleaseĀ suX6HIU.jpg?

Ā 

Can you make it HD and put a really cool effect on it please.

Archived