• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colours

• GreenEyes

• Zach Monster

• Jjang

colours, on 27 Sept 2013 - 19:05, said:hey I'm taking a bit of a break from making anything too large/non-signatures/non-icons just because it depletes me of motivation and causes me to not want to make the graphics that I like making, hope you understand

OMG! Looks flawless. I'll change it later. :) About the other stuff, that's okay, I guess. :shrug:

Thanks, It's only temporary because I'm currently working on a site for all of my graphics

Do you think you could make this signature you made me into a banner fit for facebook? Thanks so much!

Edited by PEPSICOLA

Zach Monster

colours, on 27 Sept 2013 - 19:25, said:Thanks, It's only temporary because I'm currently working on a site for all of my graphics

Oh. Well that's fine. :) After you finish that, if I haven't changed my set like I do every week, would you mind doing them then? I don't need them right now. And you might as well not even make the YouTube banner. I can't get it to change. :P

colours, on 27 Sept 2013 - 19:25, said:Thanks, It's only temporary because I'm currently working on a site for all of my graphics

Oh. Well that's fine. :) After you finish that, if I haven't changed my set like I do every week, would you mind doing them then? I don't need them right now. And you might as well not even make the YouTube banner. I can't get it to change. :P

Not to sound rude or anything :p but why do your quotes not have a quote around it? :huh: 

Zach Monster

Can you make me a banner for a new thread? Just add some pics of Gaga, Katy, Lorde, and Ke$ha. I don't care which. :ohwell: Add "Haus0fZach's Song of the Week" to it. Take your time. I don't need it until tomorrow. Thanks! :hug:

Zach Monster