Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Haus of Jamie Costumes

LadyJamie

Featured Posts

willtwerk4kfc

Where do you meet Gaga so much???? O_O I live around Chicago and she NEVER comes here. And how do you make all of these creations without sewing???

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do you meet Gaga so much???? O_O I live around Chicago and she NEVER comes here. And how do you make all of these creations without sewing???

Toronto/NYC :)

GLUE GUN! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Toronto/NYC :)

GLUE GUN! :D

Hey Jamie, you are so talented such beautiful work!

I have a request, have you ever tried to make the LCD tv glasses?? I know lots of people have always wanted to see a fanmade recreation of them and you must be the only person talented enought to make such an awesome recreation!

gaga.jpg

I have a request, have you ever tried to make the LCD tv glasses?? I know lots of people have always wanted to see a fanmade recreation of them and you must be the only person talented enought to make such an awesome recreation!

gaga.jpg

They are actually iPod screens.. :sweat:

I LOVE THE INTERSCOPE TSHIRT. GIMME GIMME. :cry:

They are actually iPod screens.. :sweat:

I LOVE THE INTERSCOPE TSHIRT. GIMME GIMME. :cry:

Haha i know but eversince i watched teh behind the scenes for poker face music video, Ive been calling them TV glasses because the director Ray kay was calling them TV glasses :P

LadyJamie

gaga.jpg

Yes! actually! Hold on ill get the video for you- very easy to make. One sec.

SKANK

You are ****ing amazing.

Do you create original designs? Or only GaGa inspired pieces? I'd love to see something from your own creative perspective.

You're one lucky girl, Jamie... :legend:

Watch out, Katy Perry... One more copying of fashion, and the monsters will get you... :creepflop:

Archived