Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Haus of Jamie Costumes

LadyJamie

Featured Posts

DontCallMyName

OMFG you're SO damn lucky gurl! :eek: THAT is what I call having leprechauns on your side tbh :redface:

And well... I still don't know what to say. Literally. I'm damn speechless.

*Leaves thread with the expectation to come back again when he finds the right words to express how damn shocked, impressed and stunned is about this event happening*

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG you're SO damn lucky gurl! :eek: THAT is what I call having leprechauns on your side tbh :redface:

And well... I still don't know what to say. Literally. I'm damn speechless.

*Leaves thread with the expectation to come back again when he finds the right words to express how damn shocked, impressed and stunned is about this event happening*

This! I'm happy for you! :hug: You're so amazing and creative!

How did you figure out what hotel Nicola was staying at?

Hotels here are stupid, we just asked to leave a message with him and they fumbled around and were like "okay, we will IF HE'S HERE"

Bahahah

N a t h a n

How did you figure out what hotel Nicola was staying at?

LOL She even figured out what hotel Gaga was staying at by impersonation... Jamie is craycray.

LOL She even figured out what hotel Gaga was staying at by impersonation... Jamie is craycray.

Impersonation?! I wanna hear this story.

Hotels here are stupid, we just asked to leave a message with him and they fumbled around and were like "okay, we will IF HE'S HERE"

Bahahah

So you just call around to the hotels in the area asking for Gaga's people? :haha:

Impersonation?! I wanna hear this story.

So you just call around to the hotels in the area asking for Gaga's people? :haha:

Tbh I don't even think they flagged Nicola as celebrity. In their system if it says celebrity they don't say a word - but he came out alone to Starbucks haha I was the only one there

omg, your flag got in the book? :O

Yeah! ^_^

shes holding it upside down a few pages before too :P

You're so lucky!

When it comes to Jamie, she puts so much work and effort into meeting Gaga and recreating Gaga's fashion that it's more dedication than luck, imho!

(But yeah, she's still one lucky lady ;) )

Archived