Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joe Germanotta talks "Burqa" + new music release dates

Jase

Featured Posts

MikelAS

"Oh you haven't heard burqa?" 

No, Joe... How about you play us a snippet?  :derpga:

Americano

With the comment he made about singles coming before albums, if what he said about August is true than ARTPOP October/November.

I thought maybe he was saying the album in August and singles before that.

I guess we'll see.

bobhabanai

lmfao we got something after all...hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ray of Light

But great, some indirect info. again. Next. I'd rather just get no news whatsoever. 

I'm pretty sure her own father has a basic idea of when she'll be releasing something... or at least starting promo, can't you just imagine their conversations. "Hey Dad! I'm going to be on Ellen in September!" etc...

Redstreak

I thought maybe he was saying the album in August and singles before that.

I guess we'll see.

I'm hoping honestly. I couldn't see Interscope passing up the next Grammy's.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

tumblr_lznicwbeId1qjh26a.gif

I was not expecting this video at all, why do I feel like Gaga leaked this herself? Joe is like the last person I was expecting to reveal any info haha but thanks to Joe and I'm excited for all the meltdowns from now to august!

Edited by UrbanDecay

Americano

A three month single cycle would mean a single in like May then.. and we've heard nothing about new music, so JK lol

trailoptic

It's fine. The single will be eligible for SOTY, ROTY, Pop song, and best video so she can still be nominated for plenty assuming its good. And then she can completely sweep 2015 hopefully. I really hope the Grammys finally give her aoty. 

MikelAS

Maybe he's just trolling us? Spreading false information...Probably runs in the family.   :lolgaga:

Edited by MikelAS

LegendxtinaHU

Y'all are some impatient children, whinny babies crying when you don't get what you want. Grow up.

Arturo

Some of you guys are seriously so annoying :rip:

August is 3 months away. 3 months. 3 months ago, February was about to begin. It went by incredibly fast. I can wait 3 months.

However, It sounds like Joe misheard the question and said when he thinks the album will be released because he said that singles are released before the album, as if clarifying that a single should be out before August.

Americano

Some of you guys are seriously so annoying :rip:

August is 3 months away. 3 months. 3 months ago, February was about to begin. It went by incredibly fast. I can wait 3 months.

However, It sounds like Joe misheard the question and said when he thinks the album will be released because he said that singles are released before the album, as if clarifying that a single should be out before August.

That's how I interpreted it too.

I'll continue living in delusion that that's what he meant, and that we'll get news in May.

• Shadow locked this topic