đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joe Germanotta talks "Burqa" + new music release dates

Jase

Featured Posts

Americano

Anybody know what his favourite song of hers actually is? If it's MTN or BTW... I can't say I'm all that pumped to hear Burqua  :dies: I really am praying Joe's a fan of ultra gay club music and synthpop.

:rofl:

SickHypnotic

"Oh you haven't heard burqa?" lol I'm dead. Cheers to August!

"Of course everyone ignores Joe saying he THINKS that's when the single is coming (and that he doesn't actually know)."

mte, but of course you'll choose to drag the era before it's even started

un.grate.ful, look it up 

Dylangaga

but joe did say "oh you havent heard it yet?" meaning that he thought gaga let us hear something already so maybe gaga will leak something before hand

Daenerys

Well then. :hug: <---- that's for all of you about to have meltdowns.

There are some good albums coming out this summer may as well look forward to those to tide you over!

Edited by BornThisWayAngel
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Americano

"Of course everyone ignores Joe saying he THINKS that's when the single is coming (and that he doesn't actually know)."

un.grate.ful, look it up 

Also, he says something about singles coming out before then or something? It's hard to hear.

I feel like he misunderstood the question or really just has no idea.

trailoptic

August = just in time for a mega comeback @ the VMA's. It's perfect :)

Imagine the promo and commercials and ratings and press  :excited:

chris777

un.grate.ful, look it up 

this

I'll wait to see what happens. like i have done this 2 years :dies:

Ara Gem

Its only 3 months though, i know we have waited so long but im sure it will go by fast (kinda). And also she'll probably do other stuff before that too like annouce the single, hype it, release other things, idk,. 

Sagerauru

I think someone mentioned a fan ran into Joe a while back... they claimed he said the album was due out in August, and everyone just dismissed it as fake. Well guess they were right after all.

This is the delusional fan in me speaking but if this was mentioned a while back and we're just getting the video of it now, there's always the possibility that things may have changed. When you consider how much ARTPOP's schedule has changed over the last year I wouldn't be surprised if the August/September timeframe was changed, too, hopefully to an earlier date.

Either way, it's only three months away and I know I'll survive until then. At least we're finally getting some kind of timeframe from someone that we know is reliable.  :party:

Redstreak

With the comment he made about singles coming before albums, if what he said about August is true than ARTPOP October/November.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Alien Tulip

*sigh* I'm not excited for ARTPOP anymore. Ill probably get excited when it releases but from now on I'll just be looking forward for candids and thats it.

fede ARTPOP

"have you guys heard it?" 

hhahaahah how naif is him? WE HAVENT HEARD A N Y T H I N G !!!!! NOTHING IS LEKAED YET! XD

ARTPOP AUGUST 14TH...MY BDAY  :excited2:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

• Shadow locked this topic