Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joe Germanotta talks "Burqa" + new music release dates

Jase

Featured Posts

Highway Capricorn

Did he say single in August and album in October ? :nooo:

GreenEyes

Song name for her new album.

wait.... double rainbow is a real katy perry song? Or album...wut? Need to google this. also I'm really frustrated at this wait. I just want new music. But oh well.  :noparty:

RAMROD

I know right?  :wub:

Let's ship him together :party:

Edited by Sapperlot
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PaperIz

What sounds more epic "Burqa" or "Double Rainbow"

:rip: I am excited for both tbh :hor:

Free My Mind

I thought he said album in August and single a couple of months before :s

Still stoked for August release...

ThisGuyTony

September? What the heck? That's like... 4 months away...

Ke$ha's "Die Young" came out in September of 2012 and it feels as if it was released yesterday (even thought its really been 8 months)...

I feel old.. Time is going way too fast... :/

Back to Topic: I expected a Summer Smash! Oh well. At least we got some news.

SEANGT

I thought he said album in August and single a couple of months before :s

Still stoked for August release...

yeah. the fans asked about a single being released soon but they asked it really awkwardly so he probably misheard them. When they reacted to how late august was, he mentioned that singles usually come out a couple months before, as if to say there will be music before the full album releases like he meant in august. 

To top this all off, he said "I think" and paused, then said "august," then used a very non-committal tone to mention that singles get released earlier. He is clearly guessing when he thinks it might come out. Still waiting for that official announcement. 

RAMROD

yeah. the fans asked about a single being released soon but they asked it really awkwardly so he probably misheard them. When they reacted to how late august was, he mentioned that singles usually come out a couple months before, as if to say there will be music before the full album releases like he meant in august. 

To top this all off, he said "I think" and paused, then said "august," then used a very non-committal tone to mention that singles get released earlier. He is clearly guessing when he thinks it might come out. Still waiting for that official announcement. 

Regardless, more fans will taking this information seriously, i bet :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SEANGT

Regardless, more fans will taking this information seriously, i bet :laughga:

yeah, I mean if I think about it GaGa said it had a release date a while ago, so I don't know *why* Joe seems like he doesn't know, but he really doesn't seem to have a clue. 

jk she tweeted that before her injury so it probably changed and now nobody is sure of any dates. So yeah, he doesn't know. 

Highway Capricorn

No, Joe... How about you play us a snippet?  :derpga:

Maybe he knows that Gaga had uploaded it somewhere but we can't find it :derpga:

Sexxx

Praying he misunderstands what they're saying and actually said that the album is coming in August :cry:

I am not here for missing the Grammy deadline.

• Shadow locked this topic