Joe Germanotta talks "Burqa" + new music release dates

Jase

Featured Posts

Alannah

That fresh 2013 sound coming at the end of 2013

Obf99Hl.jpg

It's better than being two-thousand and late.  :teehee:

melodichard

There's no way she is going to starve us of info all summer................ I hope

DriverMonster

He meant the album will be out August or September. That's why he followed it by saying the single would be out a few months before that. So that means we will actually get a hot summer song from gaga!

Edited by DriverMonster

Emvee

There goes that summer smash. 

Guess I'll be shaking my ass to Rihanna again.   :ohwell:

Edited by Effigy

I hope Burqa never becomes a single. It gives me Judas teas just by the title.

True. I hope she doesn't touch anything with religion anymore. 

Speechless94

Yuppp judging from the pics posted above and the video this is def old news from march. Not taking what he says and fact simply because that was so long ago anything could have changed. :nails:

I honestly think Gaga is ready to get the beast rolling asap.

yes completely agree 

Speechless94

If this is from the March 23rd event, then I'm not taking anything he says seriously, regardless if he is her dad or not. At this time, Gaga was still in a wheelchair and since then we've heard of or seen pictures of her in the studio countless number of times. And as for everyone who thinks this video was purposefully released on April 30th, all your other speculation about an announcement because of all the other coincidences, turned out to be pure speculation so what makes you think that has any relevance to that? Even still its not ground breaking information, just a possible two month window and the title of a song we already know the name of. If the "frame" really had anything to do with this, I'm sure it would have been much more spectacular in terms of the announcement. I my opinion he was just saying things to please the fans he was talking to, and not trying to be rude. 

GreenEyes

Shut up about Burqa, she can touch religion if she wants. Doesn't have to be a single, but that doesn't mean it isn't good. She honestly isn't a ***, Katy or Rihanna do not have the balls to have that as a song title.

PaperIz

Shut up about Burqa, she can touch religion if she wants. Doesn't have to be a single, but that doesn't mean it isn't good. She honestly isn't a ***, Katy or Rihanna do not have the balls to have that as a song title.

Amen and amen! Religion is still very big in our society, and obviously big to Gaga. And Big to a lot of her fans. yeah it'd be easier if she just left it alone, but she wouldn't be fun.

GreenEyes

What sounds more epic "Burqa" or "Double Rainbow"

Amen and amen! Religion is still very big in our society, and obviously big to Gaga. And Big to a lot of her fans. yeah it'd be easier if she just left it alone, but she wouldn't be fun.

SEANGT

What sounds more epic "Burqa" or "Double Rainbow"

wait.... double rainbow is a real katy perry song? Or album...wut? Need to google this. 

also I'm really frustrated at this wait. I just want new music. But oh well.  :noparty:

• Shadow locked this topic