💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

That thing is ****ing terrifying and looks like it came from hell.

emma roberts is an abuser

Oh my God I just saw this. :lmao:

This is just... I don't know. Funny. I don't see how they possibly thought that'd look acceptable.

PREVIEW:

The Hercules: The Legend Begins
Starring Kellan Lutz, Gaia Weiss, Scott Adkins, Roxanne McKee and Liam Garrigan
Release Date: March 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBq1AupSrLI

In Ancient Greece 1200 B.C., a queen succumbs to the lust of Zeus to bear a son promised to overthrow the tyrannical rule of the king and restore peace to a land in hardship. But this prince, Hercules, knows nothing of his real identity or his destiny. He desires only one thing: the love of Hebe, Princess of Crete, who has been promised to his own brother. When Hercules learns of his greater purpose, he must choose: to flee with his true love or to fulfill his destiny and become the true hero of his time. The story behind one of the greatest myths is revealed in this action-packed epic - a tale of love, sacrifice and the strength of the human spirit.

It heavily looks like a 300 spin-off more than anything. Honestly, I would prefer a live action film remake of the Disney version than this 300 2.0 yet worse. It's a shame this Hercules movie isn't produced by any of the big film studios which can turn this into something like the Avengers. 

GagaisHotAF

Favorite movie is Star Wars. I would love to see Lady Gaga in it. Her outfits would fit in! 

Probably on Grindr

Gaga is Life

Black Swan is my 2nd favourite film after Titanic. I love Natalie's acting in the film. She killed it.

Black Swan was such a movie that really brought you into the story. The way it made me feel was just... the power it has of your emotions is pretty strong and that's so awesome

Has anyone seen 12 Years a Slave? It's not really a blockbuster but I hear it's going to pretty much take over the Academy Awards (Oscars) so a part of me feels obliged.

I read the script for one of my classes and I'm a bit scared to see it because I could barely stomach reading it. Any thoughts?

Wet Fire

Black Swan was such a movie that really brought you into the story. The

way it made me feel was just... the power it has of your emotions is

pretty strong and that's so awesome

The atmosphere it makes is incomparable. It's a true success in the name of psychological thriller. The last part when Natalie's hands turned into wings is just epic. I L-O-V-E it. :giveup:

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived