💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Ew no :wtf: He's one of those people that everyone drools over and I'm like wtf is this? Lawd and his acting ranges from mediocre to ****ty too, I can't even imagine how wooden he'll be on screen. Maybe he'll play a dumb character that just has his shirt off all the time with no speaking lines

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Ew no :wtf: He's one of those people that everyone drools over and I'm like wtf is this? Lawd and his acting ranges from mediocre to ****ty too, I can't even imagine how wooden he'll be on screen. Maybe he'll play a dumb character that just has his shirt off all the time with no speaking lines

:yes:

Bleh. I don't see the appeal in this guy and I don't see how him playing a gay character makes him any more appealing. No offense but.. ugh.

Tommymonster44

And that's a problem because...?

Vernier

And that's a problem because...?

It's not? It's my ideal scenario(after him not even being in the movie of course) as he won't get to speak, just look hot.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Gagaloo911

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/

Sure, it didn't slay or anything and no one expected it to, and yes it made nothing compared to the Top 3, but it still made it to #4 :party:

It could have flopped completely and not even skimmed the Top 5 in the Box Office   :cryga:

It's at least worth noting that the film wasn't available in as many theaters as the other 3, and could have easily passed the $4/4.5 million mark if it was released or available in as many as the other movies.

Not that that's saying much cause it still would have been #4 and well behind #3 but hey :ohwell:

It will probably at least make back it's $20 million budget through WW grosses

Just trying to bring some amount of positivity to this sometimes too-negative forum. And from what I've heard and read, many who went to see it enjoyed it for what it is: a B movie title meant to be fun and to not take itself too seriously :bunny:

For those who went and saw it, how did you like it? Was it enjoyable? Did you like it? Did you enjoy the parts with Gagz, how was she? Discuss.

it doesn't matter how much it made in total, what matters is how well it averaged in each screen

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived