πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Never heard of it nor seen the trailer but after seeing it now I'm so watching it whenever it's out here :omg: Last movie I watched in the cinema was 'The Heat' with Sandra Bullock and I loved that, so I trust 'Gravity' to be amazing too :awesome:

Harry

I remember seeing the trailer for this a while ago and completely forgot about it until now! I have to see this!

Pure Adrenaline

good for GravityΒ  :clap:

Β 

Β 

lol at 'Runner Runner' but I'm not surprised it was really bad movie i still regret that I spend my money on that film I feel a sleep in the cinema in the middle of the film.....it was really BADΒ  :megaflop:Β  :megaflop:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

elijahfan

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH THAT ONE........................ I'm a huuuuuuge fan of Alfonso Cuaron, and I swear this must be one of the movies I have anticipated the most this year. Gotta wait the end of the month to get it in my country :crossed:

aquaprincess

That's it.I'm seeing gravity come hell or high water

Runner runner tho. I'm surprised that flopped. It actually looked like a good movie.

MonsterOfSpain

I just saw it and, oh my gofd, it's one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I can't see any flaws in it and Sandra Bullock's interpretation is simply perfect.

Β 

Must see, 10/10

Vernier

Good for Sandra Bullock if she gets another Oscar out of this, I honestly thought she was one of those actresses that kinda had the stars align for them in a year and that would be her only Oscar, but might not be!

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

australiagaga

It's definitely deserving. It's an absolutely incredible movie. One of the best movies I've ever seen. It's so different as well. The fact that there are only basically two people, and Sandra is then alone for basically 50% of it, is really cool. I was in awe the whole time I was watching it.Β 

half psychotic

I don't like to go the movies because of the cost, but I'm really tempted to go see this one. The movie looks like it will be really good and I love me some Sandra B.

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived