💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

Pablo

tumblr_mo8q2zC6v21r848lxo1_500.png

This totally looks like Orlando Bloom's hair style/ facial hair in Pirates of the Caribbean :laughga:  I thought he was playing two characters in the movie. 

Don't visit my profile

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks even better than An Unexpected Journey, can't wait to see Legolas back in it and also that big ass dragon. 

Omg it looks flawless :shocked:

I'm more excited than how I was for An Unexpect Journey. I'm sure it delivers :legend: Can't wait! :excited:

VforVendetta

It will be exciting to see,but alot of the things you saw in this trailer never happened in the book. It's annoying that they don't carefully follow the book.

I know, I have readen the book. I like the fact that he makes the story more complex and that he uses old characters. Also don't forget hat Tolkien has written simarilion and many other things about the midle Earth.Most of these adittions in the movie aren't fake but they come from tolkien's ''archieve'' about midle earth or Simarilion.

Oh my god, V, you're giving me a heart attack :cry:

Why? :duck: Because of the movie or I did something wrong? :ohno:

half psychotic

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. Can't. Wait!!!!!!!

Didymus

I just had no idea the trailer was released and I loved the first one so much, I just wasn't prepared for my own reaction :cry:

Thank you so much for sharing this :flutter: I usually don't notice these things on time :rip:

VforVendetta

I just had no idea the trailer was released and I loved the first one so much, I just wasn't prepared for my own reaction :cry:

Thank you so much for sharing this :flutter: I usually don't notice these things on time. 

;)

HermioneGranger

I know, I have readen the book. I like the fact that he makes the story more complex and that he uses old characters. Also don't forget hat Tolkien has written simarilion and many other things about the midle Earth.Most of these adittions in the movie aren't fake but they come from tolkien's ''archieve'' about midle earth or Simarilion.

Yes, that is correct, BUT, for instance Legolas is NOT in The Hobbit. Nor did the elves chase the dwarves down the river.

VforVendetta

Yes, that is correct, BUT, for instance Legolas is NOT in The Hobbit. Nor did the elves chase the dwarves down the river.

Indeed I also noticed it... Although Maybe there are some information about legolas on other documents Tolkien has written and we don't know it...

PREVIEW:

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
December 2013

Directed by Peter Jackson

The storyline continues the events of An Unexpected Journey, in which the hobbit Bilbo Baggins travels with the wizard Gandalf, the dwarf Thorin Oakenshield, and his company into the Kingdom of Erebor, taking them through Mirkwood, Esgaroth, and Dale to the epic combat with the dragon Smaug. The film stars Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage, Benedict Cumberbatch, Lee Pace, Sylvester McCoy, Luke Evans, Orlando Bloom, and Evangeline Lilly.

Chuckles

Fast & Furious 6 blow me away completely. The next movie (#7) comes out July 2014.

And today I am seeing Man of Steel I hope it is a good story, and I'm looking forward to the special effects.

Robotboy

It will be exciting to see,but alot of the things you saw in this trailer never happened in the book. It's annoying that they don't carefully follow the book.

are you for real? i actually read the hobbit recently because i loved the first film, but it was so bad compared to the movie and this trailer aswell. it didnt have any characters... i wonder if the LOTR trilogy is the same, just a good story, that the directors had to make up characters themselves.

movies > books

Harry Potter on the other hand, they took away all the characters personality and couldnt include many parts of the story

books > movies

i dont know why i told you this.. just saying xD

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

HermioneGranger

The Lord Of The Rings are completeley different on that part, trust me. And I agree with you on Harry Potter :D

are you for real? i actually read the hobbit recently because i loved the first film, but it was so bad compared to the movie and this trailer aswell. it didnt have any characters... i wonder if the LOTR trilogy is the same, just a good story, that the directors had to make up characters themselves.

movies > books

Harry Potter on the other hand, they took away all the characters personality and couldnt include many parts of the story

books > movies

i dont know why i told you this.. just saying xD

The Lord Of The Rings are completeley different on that part, trust me. And I agree with you on Harry Potter :D

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived