• Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna

:it'sAlive:

:iLiketowritlikdiz:

watchinUgurl.jpg

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

SEVDALIZA

watchinUgurl.jpg Yes, this is real life, is that your real boob, Brooke?

operating from another world

Giorno Giovanna

keep spreading watchinUgurl.jpg

or else....watchinUgurl.jpg

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Ambrosia

Well, if one wants to be laughed at...

Well played Madonna.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Miel

I found a story based on watchinUgurl.jpg

It's late at night and Katie has had enough.  simple drink was all she wanted; instead, she spiraled into attacking her liver with a constant onslaught instead.

Katie didn't know who the girl was. Not at all.

She had never seen her before in her life. Rather short, definitely, but presence can change perception so easily. Female, of course (at least she thought so), blonde (definitely peroxide shots), kind of cute (hobbit). Her nose was rather large, though Katie deemed it respectably aesthetically pleasing. In essence, she was the epitome of cute underground New York girl. Any given Sunday Katie would eat that ass up six ways from Staten Island, but this wasn't any given Sunday night. In fact, she was the reason Katie left in such a dazed, frustrated, and confused hurry. She stood at the end of the bar, watching her. Smiling. That was the third time.

12 hours. It's been 12 hours straight she's first seen this girl. It was late in the morning, when Katie went to drive out for lunch. Just outside her car window in the morning, the blonde girl tapped on her window.

"Hello, Katie."

"Excuse me?" Katie replied. No response, just a stare. Then a smile. Cute smile, Katie thought.

But then she just stared, maybe tilted her head in a little closer. Tweaker, Katie thought, and with that she drove out of the parking lot and onto her next errand.

But it didn't stop there.

3 pm at the photo development center, Katie had brought in all of her clientele's film into the red room. One week since she's used it, and yet everything seemed different. The dims were much bolder, darker, blacker than before. The cupboards not stacked how she used to. Big job, Katie thought. Happens occasionally, what with general misorganization and all.

But general big job misorganizations don't involve her whole portfolio being looked through, a--lyzed, taken apart. When Katie saw her file cabinet in the corner, manila folder with her name bolded on its front dripping with what appeared to be black negative contrast liquid from the storage, she gaped. Nobody had access to anybody's portfolio, and for somebody to go through her clientele's personal trust with her is something she did not stand for.

"Alfonso! Alfonso!!" Katie stormed out onto the front, several customers looking towards her in intrigue. Let them watch.

"Jesus, Katie! What?" Katie lifted up her creased folder in response.

"What the hell is this? These are my clientele's private photos! Did you give anybody access to my portfolio!"

"No, god no, Katie, what the hell?" He stammered, just a bit. Katie caught that.

"We have a contract, Alfonso, we have a GODDAMN DEAL-"

"Kate, please." Alfonso shifted his eyes to the customers. Interest morphed into concern. "Let's do this on aisle 13. Please."

Aisle 13 was the plastic binding rack. Those sold minutely on amazing days, and today was definitely slow. It was dark, dusty. Alfonso wanted to speak something secret, something not necessarily meant to be brightened to everybody else.

"Look, Alfonso, I know you know we have a privacy deal with general custo-"

"I had to." What?

"Excuse me?"

"I had to, okay?" He was breathing shallowly, the curve of his neck slightly pulsing. He was sweating. His eyes darted back and forth between his frames, her mouth opening slightly to breathe in a short inhale, his skin starting to bead wet.

"You had to what, Alfonso?" But he didn't speak. He turned around, motioned Katie to follow him to the red room again.

In Alfonso's store, he had two red rooms. One Katie preferred, because of its lack of usage. Plus, it has all the metal cupboards for her to easily locker portfolio in. The other red room was more for the beginners, amateur photographers. It was generally bright, generally an easier place for all the newbies to start without pressure suffocating.

Alfonso looked nervous opening the door. When he did, he whispered in slowly.

"I didn't want you to know, but you had to make such a damn loud fuss out there."

And he opened the door. Inside, the room Katie vaguely remembered was no more. Black negative contrast liquid spilled across the floor, frames and films strewn across wildly in no specific pattern. The place was trashed.

"She... she wanted this private. Said today was the day, when she rummaged through all your ****, and I... I don't know, I-" Alfonso couldn't speak, and Katie knew exactly why.

The walls had on them pinned all of Katie's portfolio work. But the films, the films were not Katie's work.

"They're all you, Katie."

She stepped back in a gasp. The black fluid painted circles around films of Katie's face, both in negatives and in amateur developments of her photographs. Her in the shower, her driving to work, her with boyfriend in her most intimate moments. Breasts, nudity, s-x, parental dinners, babysitting, all her intimate moments in one large shape. It looked like a number, almost like a

"3", Katie whispered. This was angering, deep inside she could feel the steam engine of her frustrations ready to blow. Until she saw it. It was enough to run her blood cold. It was a photo of her today, in her car, not even four hours ago.

Today's the day, written right under in the black fluid.

Today, I go Gaga.

Out in the front, Alfonso wordlessly touched an arm to Katie. His eyes looked scared, frightened, not the stuck up or pompous light Katie was used to. His lips twitched aimlessly as he whispered again to her.

"She is outside." Katie turned around, and through the window she saw the same blonde girl this morning. She wasn't looking through the window, instead at a little chalk board at the cafe down the street. She seemed so natural, very vibrant, speaking to the advertiser out on the front like there was nothing wrong in the whole world.

"I don't want you to get hurt, Katie. But I don't want to die either."

The girl turned toward the window. Her smile dropped, but then picked up again. She didn't stop looking.

Katie left, not speaking a word to Alfonso. She needed a drink, maybe a ****.

---

Katie unlocked her door in a drunken faze. Three times she was the blonde girl today. Somewhere in her mind, Katie hoped it wasn't significant at all, the 3 shape in Alfonso's second red room.

The light was dark, but the television was on in the living room. Static. Nobody leaves on static in the house, it was only her and-

"Mom?" She was lying on the floor, convulsing. "Mom!?!?"

Katie dropped down her purse and knelt beside her mother. Black fluid was coming out of her mouth, a sharp contrast to the white foam floating down her chin. Her eyes were keeling back into her lids.

"Mom??? Mom, hang on." She grabbed her mother's hands before reaching into her purse. 911, ambulance, police ran in Katie's head. Something was going on, something-

No signal. No signal. No sig-

"I cut the wireless", Katie froze. Her mother continued to shift and flop in her own fabulous seizure. "I've been waiting, you know."

Katie stood up. To the end of the room she heard the voice. A soft voice, relatively deep. Feminine.

"I've been waiting 12 hours. But honestly, I've been waiting my whole life."

The lights flash on, and Katie squints. Her mother stops convulsing. In fact, she just stops. Silent mother.

"I've been waiting for you, Katie."

--

Monday, 6 am

report sent in via e-mail, draft

may contain errors not expected for final report

The neighbors heard the screams at around midnight. Police reports say that was around the time resident Katie M. came in to find her mother dead, or possibly in a chemically-induced seizure before death.

The black fluid found in the oral and ocular cavities of the mother were seen throughout the house, but possibly in association with the dragging of the other body (Katie). Katie's body was dragged upstairs and into condominium's shared attic, where the fluid seemed to have spilled onto the other end of the condominium's ceiling.

The main victim's body itself was seen in a disarray. Rutherford's men spotted more than eight different spots of the fluid throughout the house, although the body remains intact. The fluid seemed to have been forcefully inserted, and then expelled, through Katie's oral cavities.

[no word on fluid yet, got the team working on it]

No suspect confirmed yet, but there was a physical mail that came in this morning containing a floppy disc (yes, a floppy disc). You'll want to hear this.

In this disc (to be sent to your office physically) contained about 1000 digitally transferred film photos of Katie thorughout the course of the last three years (approximated). Little messages attached include:

he can't rewrite the aggro of my furied heart

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me

she still does her dance

(more attached below)

These bizarre array of photos and messages still are baffling, but there is one image below that didn't fit in with the rest (attached, physical image will be sent to your office).

watchinUgurl.jpg

We're thinking of leveling this up to secta-prëm class one murder. Obviously, somebody wanted to get caught. Keep this on high alert.

3 points in and ready for more

gagalovesme

i saw that the other day as well! i thought it was a joke, it looks so badly made and they're charging £45 for it! you can get a BTW ball jumper for that :pukey:

Elizabeth

You would think that someone as fashion savvy as Gaga would have better designed merch than that :smh:

I like how some of the BTWB merch was fan-made. I really think that's a great idea and things would look better than...that. I kinda of see the look they were going for with it, but it didn't really happen...

RAMROD

I believe someone had it.

It was posted on the BTW Ball merch thread.

It is nothing bad. It just look ordinary that is all.

Mighy be so comfy for night wear.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wet Fire

Are amazing Lady Gaga pics lacking? :Chica:

I don't think so! :famous:

Lux Zappa

I love that sweatshirt!!! but the face is even better... my God, I love you guys so damn much.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived