💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hidden Frame in BTWB Stage Being Built

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

We're talking about the same woman who have given us Soundcloud puzzles (Stache), Cake (which we had to re-pitch in order to know it was her), and a bunch of other stuff. She loves to do this and it wouldn't surprise me if this was indeed something from ARTPOPs era.

nick4bty

It's not a mistake, you have to actually click "Add a Photo or Video" it's so on purpose!

Haha, exactly. A photo just isn't going to accidentally end up in the middle of one long video without it being manually added.

Bad Kids

That's really weird... :ohno:

It wouldn't appear on a timelapse video for no reason, and it's totally unrelated to the video. Is it like a subliminal thing? I heard they used it as subliminal messaging by flashing it less than a second...

Edited by Bad Kids
And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

hvymtllvr

the windshields are totally different. in the hidden image the car fram goes all the way around the window in a curve. In this car the windshield frame is squares off more and changes materials for the top. 

also wow I can't believe people still think it's the white lotus. It's just *so very extremely clearly not* if you just *look* at them. 

apologies, i was comparing the 2 cars that i pictured, not the one in the video

Emvee

I saw this thread earlier today and thought nothing of it.

But now,

tumblr_lvujx3OyqX1qdej98.gif

BEGIN THE HYPE GAGA IM READY  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Edited by Effigy

Daenerys

I FINALLY finished reading through all this.

Here's my belief on this.

Throughout this ENTIRE wait we had so many trolls making up random bull that had this fan base stirring with these secret messages, hidden meanings and subliminal pictures. What if Gaga was just watching the entire time and got ideas from this? Give that fans what we have been doing to ourselves the entire time and see how long it takes for us to figure out ARTPOP? :shrug: idk. I'm so burnt out already.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Uuuuuuugh, hasn't anyone figured this out yet? I'm a grown adult acting a fool checking on here every hour to see if some genius has it figured out yet... My guess is it's Lohan. Lohan is the only one she hasn't denied an ongoing collaboration with. It looks like her cheekbone.

Really Gaga? You have HER driving...
1f799dY.jpg

Blue Dream

I was trying to think of what they could be driving (Assuming it's Gags and Honey B) if not the *** Wagon.

1972-vw-karmann-ghia-002.jpg

i007905.jpg

The '72 Volkswagen Karmann plays a role in Kill Bill, too. It kind of looks similar to the frame.

Edited by JoshMetcalf

Zilla

I think we're at a wall because there's no info. But we did a good job getting to this point! :party:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

GreenEyes

Someone said in photo shop if you can reverse the xray effect in like photoshop it should show.. has anyone tried that? 

I don't know what any of these effects are so :flop:

Edited by LOVEMUSIC

MrFameKills

I think we're at a wall because there's no info. But we did a good job getting to this point! :party:

Yep, i mean it's just a frame in a video and she didn't say anything. But we're already at the point of identifying cheekbones :gum:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Zilla

Lightened an inverse of that image, does it help?

ru7epw.jpg

I was thinking, what if she's in the car with Marla, her creative director?

We should make a list of probables.

-Beyonce'

-Lindsay

-Marla

-Lacee

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

MelbHawker

People still think the frame is something exciting? #thirstyb---heseverywhere

tumblr_mgym85eqds1r9r72do3_250.gif

Elizabeth

This is why I love this fanbase. Whether this image means anything or not, we have pretty damn good detective work (and I think Gaga knows it too!) 

Lightened an inverse of that image, does it help?

ru7epw.jpg

I was thinking, what if she's in the car with Marla, her creative director?

It could be, I mean it looks like she has the cheeks for it? 

Marla_Weinhoff.jpg

It's obviously someone who has quite prominent cheek bones. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already but it could be Azealia? 

8986eaa5793498cb7a2deb1d73a47e081.jpg

• Mills locked this topic