Hidden Frame in BTWB Stage Being Built

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

exoskeleton123

Sorry it's big it should shrink down.Β 

Β 

Things I can tell in this image, now I could be reaching but:

Β 

-It's definitely her in the passenger seat, no question.

-I don't think it's the short blonde wig, it looks like her hair is pulled back in a clip of sorts, I'm getting old Hollywood vibes. It's like her hair is on top of her head, like it's voluminous.

-It's definitely not the same car, as the side of the car based on the image isn't as cut deep as the McLaren. But it's definitely a convertible.

-Not sure if the film strip is part of it or just how the image was captured, but if it's old Hollywood, it's plausible.

-It looks like the background is fabric, like it was taken in a studio or something. Like I don't see any trees etc.

Β 

It turned purple because of the color burning, that wasn't added by me. There's complete information loss in the middle of the picture, and that was deliberately done by the person who edited the picture.Β 

Β 

Again I'm completely reaching, this is all based on speculation but I hope it gets you to think :)

Β 

I Really think you're onto something. I think Beyoncé or someone else is driving, and I think that this was completely deliberate by the Haus of Gaga.

Zilla

This may sound weird but does anyone have any pics of Beyonce' where her head is at that angle? I'm serious :P

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

nath4gaga

This may sound weird but does anyone have any pics of Beyonce' where her head is at that angle? I'm serious :P

do you know i was going to try and find one

All theories aside....that stage is really impressive. I had no idea it was that complex.

PopReaper

CSIGGD.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

161418663_beyonce_sg.jpg

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

BigDreamer

There is no real way to tell who the second figure is. It honestly could be ANYONE.Β 

Not much of a theory, but I still like the idea of it being both Gaga, blonde and brunette.

Dayman

This one is pretty close to the angle.

219tfo1.jpg

Alien Tulip

Okay so I went into youtube and loaded the video in HD, so about 720 dpi. I experimented with the burn and dodge tools in photoshop, which the burn tool makes parts of the image darker and dodge makes parts lighter. I got this:

Β 

Q2KX6qU.png

Β 

Sorry it's big it should shrink down.Β 

Β 

Things I can tell in this image, now I could be reaching but:

Β 

-It's definitely her in the passenger seat, no question.

-I don't think it's the short blonde wig, it looks like her hair is pulled back in a clip of sorts, I'm getting old Hollywood vibes. It's like her hair is on top of her head, like it's voluminous.

-It's definitely not the same car, as the side of the car based on the image isn't as cut deep as the McLaren. But it's definitely a convertible.

-Not sure if the film strip is part of it or just how the image was captured, but if it's old Hollywood, it's plausible.

-It looks like the background is fabric, like it was taken in a studio or something. Like I don't see any trees etc.

Β 

It turned purple because of the color burning, that wasn't added by me. There's complete information loss in the middle of the picture, and that was deliberately done by the person who edited the picture.Β 

Β 

Again I'm completely reaching, this is all based on speculation but I hope it gets you to think :)

Β 

I know its not the pic but that angle definitely remembers me of this pic :smh:

Β 

lady-gaga-without-makeup.jpg

Edited by Alien Tulip

Zilla

Whoever it is has a high bun on their head, I know that for sure.

Β 

I'm onto you GagsΒ 

Β 

tumblr_mkc33qSkm21qjdybto8_r1_250.gif

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Whoever it is has a high bun on their head, I know that for sure.

Β 

I'm onto you GagsΒ 

Β 

tumblr_mkc33qSkm21qjdybto8_r1_250.gif

Zilla will found out thisΒ 

tumblr_inline_mlw1huXRsU1qz4rgp.gif

BigDreamer

has anyone got any ideas of what could be in the back of the car as well. The left hand side of the image doesnt match the same level as the rest of the car so there is something behind the 2 people right??

nath4gaga

I know its not the pic but that angle definitely remembers me of this pic :smh:

Β 

lady-gaga-without-makeup.jpg

gosh that looks almost the same

Bebe

What if the person driving is Lindsey Lohan?

Then they are probably going to crash and die.

Vanilla

Then they are probably going to crash and die.

No, they'll hit someone and drive away

I won't die, but I can't live without you

• Mills locked this topic