💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hidden Frame in BTWB Stage Being Built

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

FATCAT

:duck: 

Maybe nothing happens on these dates because Gaga comes here, see's our hype for the dates, and is like "I'mma troll them b---hez."

So basically, you're saying she's going to do the EXACT same things she's been doing? :troll:

Purr more, hiss less.

BornSimon

Yes here in sweden we lit up bonfires tomorrow! And get drunk as hell :omfgaga: when I think about it, its really not a clever combination..

So it's like a PARTY!!! :excited2: That's why Gaga said we'd throw a party when she tells us the release dates...

:P Reaching a little, I know, I know...

FATCAT

I think we should rename the thread to "Coincidences on April 30th: Hype edition"

Purr more, hiss less.

calmar

I think we should rename the thread to "Coincidences on April 30th: Hype edition"

:rip:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

FATCAT

So it's like a PARTY!!! :excited2: That's why Gaga said we'd throw a party when she tells us the release dates...

This seems plausible, since Gagz is swedish.  :derpga:

Purr more, hiss less.

OMG!!! mind blown :cryga: She always had a thing for Sweden! RedOne being swedish and all, maybe he's the producer of the lead single! :derpga:

Edited by Cupid

AgusPop

Hey guys!!  I found this!! :excited2:

moon-in-zodiacal-sign-sagittarius.jpg

Tuesday April 30, 2013,  The Moon will be in Sagittarius.

When the Moon is in Sagittarius:

"The Moon is at her most optimistic and upbeat in Sagittarius. We are motivated by a need to seek the truth, and we are ready to pursue a new vision.  New experiences and adventures satisfy a deep emotional need. Spontaneity is the key.  We don't want to plan ahead, and prefer to "wing it".

The Moon in Sagittarius generally favors the following activities: Adventurous activities that involve "winging it", travel, starting projects..."

OMG and Gaga loves the Astrology

Edited by pabloagus

SpankMeSpock

April 30, year 30 is the traditional date for Jesus' death.

Adolf Hitler killed himself on April 30, 1945.

Ellen's character on Ellen came out as lesbian on April 30, 1997. 16 years ago. 6 + 1 = 7 :derpga:

Edited by SpankMeSpock

FATCAT

On april 30 1987 Madonna's "La isla bonita" became her 11th consecutive top 5 hit BUY MDNA TODAY

You left out one crucial detail in your medoner post.

Purr more, hiss less.

calmar

1D78V is the twitter for Debbie Michalka, a twitter user who's familiar with 'Aly and AJ' (now 78Violet). So many Gaga will work with them? :derpga:

I correct myself, it just seems like a fan who's a big fan of them.  :omfgaga:  But you never know in this thread...

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

FATCAT

April 30, year 30 is the traditional date for Jesus' death.

Adolf Hitler killed himself on April 30, 1945.

Ellen's character on Ellen came out as lesbian on April 30, 1997. 16 years ago today. 6 + 1 = 7 :derpga:

Hey guys!!  I found this!! :excited2:

moon-in-zodiacal-sign-sagittarius.jpg

Tuesday April 30, 2013,  The Moon is in Sagittarius.

When the Moon is in Sagittarius:

"The Moon is at her most optimistic and upbeat in Sagittarius. We are motivated by a need to seek the truth, and we are ready to pursue a new vision.  New experiences and adventures satisfy a deep emotional need. Spontaneity is the key.  We don't want to plan ahead, and prefer to "wing it".

The Moon in Sagittarius generally favors the following activities: Adventurous activities that involve "winging it", travel, starting projects..."

OMG and Gaga loves the Astrology

YOURE SH!TING ME! :udidnt:

Edited by PHATCAT
Purr more, hiss less.

• Mills locked this topic