đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hidden Frame in BTWB Stage Being Built

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

Born Brave

It's now 12:00am, April 30th, 2013 where I live.

Let the 24 hour countdown begin :creepflop:

It's gonna be a long day :coffee: (quoting the meteorologist from TWISTER at the opening of the movie)

Born Brave

Well my isn't. Damn. :gum:

And it really shouldn't, because the chances of getting news today are really just 20%. :ohwell:

(Though I hope that 20% is a little tough New Yorker who manages to beat the big guy 80% :cryga: )

How did you come up with that exact percentage? :derpga:

How did you come up with that exact percentage? :derpga:

I know somebody who knows somebody, who knows somebody, who knows somebody, who knows somebody... :creepflop:

Nah, I don't know. Just my thoughts. And it's 20% because it's the end of April, I mean, we're pretty close - Gaga pretty much has recovered, she already probably recorded all her final vocals and stuff...

N9wdqTB.gif

Apple for me, apple for you.

Ray of Light

but it doesn't mean that there isn't a homage somewhere

Sort of like Born This Way? 

Nevertheless, reading through this has been exciting.

Edited by Ray of Light

nath4gaga

I think the car could be a Ferrari California, the reason I say this is because of the car door design, it's the only one that I can think of that has that style that far towards the front of the car.

Ferrari_California_Paris_August_2010.jpg

I can't even see this picture when I stop the video :awkney:

That's because you miss it every time. :lolgaga:

Born Brave

I know somebody who knows somebody, who knows somebody, who knows somebody, who knows somebody... :creepflop:

Nah, I don't know. Just my thoughts. And it's 20% because it's the end of April, I mean, we're pretty close - Gaga pretty much has recovered, she already probably recorded all her final vocals and stuff...

N9wdqTB.gif

Some math whiz could come up with a daily percentage for the likelyhood of ARTPOP news by the amount of days left in the year and how far into the year we are into it.. assuming of course that the album is coming this year but I think it's safe to say that it is.. As of today there are 245 days left in 2013.. 

Some math whiz could come up with a daily percentage for the likelyhood of ARTPOP news by the amount of days left in the year and how far into the year we are into it.. assuming of course that the album is coming this year but I think it's safe to say that it is.. As of today there are 245 days left in 2013.. 

I just hope the 1st single comes out in May. :ohwell:

FATCAT

That's because you miss it every time. :lolgaga:

They must not be a REAL monster! real monsters are fast enough . :troll:

Purr more, hiss less.

They must not be a REAL monster! real monsters are fast enough . :troll:

That's obviously Gaga, because only she could deny the existence of the frame to confuse us :gum:

:derpga::troll::derpga:

FATCAT

Most likely late July, or early August 2054.

Fixed it for you :hor:

That's obviously Gaga, because only she could deny the existence of the frame to confuse us :gum:

:derpga::troll::derpga:

No, Gagz wouldn't come up with such a small excuse. Its obviously Tara or Fozzi!  :whip:

:creepflop:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Mills locked this topic