Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga at a party with a short blonde wig

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

AgusPop

I agree that the dramatic makeup must be on purpose. She must be sick of us always coming to the wrong conclusion about her imagery. Apparently, she's ****ing up if something isn't conventionally beautiful.

I think she looks great. There's something really powerful about this look.

:worship:  :clap:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Tulip

• Americano

• omgwtfbbq

• Jenniferella

DriverMonster

I love her hair except I can see the lace at the top. Plus, she has plastic surgery mouth. Boooooo. I'm not making fun. I love her. Just hope she's not getting cosmetic things done. We love the way she looks. We don't want her looking like a real housewife of Beverly Hills.

Edited by DriverMonster

Michelle

and I'm seriously done with this fanbase not knowing the difference between being completely mean and criticism. 

if I'm gonna be gaga's friend I'm gonna tell her when she needs better makeup. it's not a big deal if someone thinks her look isn't quite there. she's obviously still beautiful. 

:tea:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

shane_c

I knew she was suppose to look kinda weird. I think she has white powder on her face. I read today she's supposed to look like Andy Warhol, which makes sense.

That would explain the previous picture too of her with those tow guys in that restaurant.

Alien Tulip

I read today she's supposed to look like Andy Warhol

Where did you read this at? :udidnt:

shane_c

Where did you read this at? :udidnt:

I don't want to link to it becauase the rest of the article is so negative, its full of BS. But that part about Warhol did make sense. I think her hair sort of looks like Warhol too. It was just some person writing their opinion of the pictures on Examiner.com.

Alien Tulip

I don't want to link to it becauase the rest of the article is so negative, its full of BS. But that part about Warhol did make sense. I think her hair sort of looks like Warhol too. It was just some person writing their opinion of the pictures on Examiner.com.

So they saw how she looked like today? Hopefully we pics soon. 

shane_c

So they saw how she looked like today? Hopefully we pics soon. 

No, not today. The pics that you started this thread with, the pics from the party.

• Shadow locked this topic