Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga at a party with a short blonde wig

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Prometheus

She looks nice! :legend:

And she bleached her eyebrows again I see ;)

I actually think that's just make up. If you look closely in one of the pictures it kind of looks that way. But then again I don't know much about make up lol.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Tulip

• Americano

• omgwtfbbq

• Jenniferella

clefable

im seriously done with this fanbase =.= , you guys complain about her not being active and then when she come back  you heavily critize her for the way she looks, which the exacted opposite thing of what she stands for.

SEANGT

im seriously done with this fanbase =.= , you guys complain about her not being active and then when she come back  you heavily critize her for the way she looks, which the exacted opposite thing of what she stands for.

and I'm seriously done with this fanbase not knowing the difference between being completely mean and criticism. 

if I'm gonna be gaga's friend I'm gonna tell her when she needs better makeup. it's not a big deal if someone thinks her look isn't quite there. she's obviously still beautiful. 

EarnYourLeather

HUW DURR YOU DISRESPECT MATHER MMUNSTAR SHES DUN SO MUCH FOR US SHE TEACHEZ NOT TOH JUDGE FAKE LITTL MUNSTAR ALART BAN ASAP PLZ

tumblr_lno2lxDTrn1qcbvgq.gif

and I'm seriously done with this fanbase not knowing the difference between being completely mean and criticism. 

if I'm gonna be gaga's friend I'm gonna tell her when she needs better makeup. it's not a big deal if someone thinks her look isn't quite there. she's obviously still beautiful. 

:tea:  :tea:  :tea:  X 10,000,000

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Shadow locked this topic