💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My unofficial BTWBall DVD: uploading right now

elijahfan

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Hey guys. I'm a student in filmmaking and I just wanted to let you know that I've done my own BTWBall DVD a few weeks ago. It was made after the Stade de France performance in Paris, in last September, because this is the show I attended and I wanted to create something that would help me remember this experience forever :)

I've seen many unofficial DVD projects being made around here, but as you know, these things seem to take forever to be made, and I'm just sick of people promising stuff to the fans, stuff that eventually never hits the web...

SO, I've decided to upload my own version of the show online. It's cut in 7 parts, here they are:

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) - Government Hooker - Born This Way - Black Jesus † Amen Fashion 

Bloody Mary - Bad Romance - Judas

Fashion Of His Love - Just Dance - LoveGame - Telephone

Heavy Metal Lover - Bad Kids

Hair - Princess Die - Yoü And I - Electric Chapel

Americano - Poker Face - Alejandro - Paparazzi

Scheiße - The Edge Of Glory - Marry The Night

I've created a FB page for the project, so if you wanna follow it ---> https://www.facebook.com/LadyGagaTheBornThisWayBallStadeDeFrance

I have to say that this project was made for the French people in the first place, so my videos are subtitled for non-English speaking people. But I can upload a non-subtitled version of the videos later if you like.

Enjoy  :pawsup:

elijahfan

Which date is it from?

Paris, Stade de France, Sept. 22nd

Merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :woot:

De rieeeeeeeeeen :)

Ursula Buffay

Eh toi beau gosse, ça y est j'en peux plus. Viens on se marie maintenant :hor:

elijahfan

How did you record it? :)

I took three different video sources and mixed them together. LauiiiHD is one of them :)

I took three different video sources and mixed them together. LauiiiHD is one of them :)

I know exactly how this is going to turn out :nails:

elijahfan

I know exactly how this is going to turn out :nails:

It's not going to be 100% lauiiiHD videos. I worked hard to make something nice, so take a look before judging ;)

Yeah but its pretty stupid looking when you have two camera angles and then the third one has some nasty ass tag on it. My advice is to find other videos and not to use lauiiHD videos. 

tumblr_inline_mgfd3pcxdu1rbumi6.gif

elijahfan

Liked!! :D

:hug:

Post it on lm.com

:)

Thank you honey! :D

I just posted a message on LM, but it was next to some floppy article about Gaga and Taylor having presumably broken up... so I guess it won't be seen by anyone, or taken seriously ^^'

Anyway, I can always count on my GGD friends ;)

Yeah but its pretty stupid looking when you have two camera angles and then the third one has some nasty ass tag on it. My advice is to find other videos and not to use lauiiHD videos. 

tumblr_inline_mgfd3pcxdu1rbumi6.gif

Oh yeah, sure. But... don't you think it's better than nothing?  :ohwell:

Oh yeah, sure. But... don't you think it's better than nothing?  :ohwell:

Well, their are a lot of Born This Way Ball DVDs out their, just type it into youtube. I just thought I'd give you advice to make yours a little bit more professional looking. 

Archived