💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga saves GagaDaily moderator with hip replacement

Sara

Featured Posts

WOW! i don't think any superstar, in the past or future, could be as kind as Gaga! She makes us feel like we havesuch a personal connection with her!

joshw2011

This is so awesome to read. Made my day a lot brighter. :) Amazing of Gaga, that's for sure.

And of course, good luck to Emma, hopefully everything goes well and things get better for you soon. :)

Shadow

God bless you, Emma! :hug:

This is seriously a testament that beneath all those wigs and fashion, Lady Gaga has a heart of gold. What a remarkable woman to be willing to help like this. In a way, she only had a taste of the pain and suffering Emma deals with.

Thank you so much for doing this for Emma, Gaga.

I hope everything goes well. :heart:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

I hope everything goes well for Emma :)

Gaga gained even more respect in my book. She's so generous :gaga:

This makes me want to cry out of happiness. This is why I love Gaga, she's amazing. I hope everything goes well for you, Emma.

Rudz Xinc

Great for Emma, I love she's caring for her fans

Emma and her sure got a pretty good relationship since they met, hence the wheelchair named after her

but now everybody (some) will say she's picking favorites, there are plenty if monsters that need surgery as well

of course she can't help everybody

just like she's can donate to every single charity that's available in the world

Look at those clowns

RAMROD

Jealous of Emma? Don't be! Emma has paid her dues countless times and remained brave. But it takes a very special kind of person to be able to see that in someone, and Gaga is that kind of person!

Ya, just some people will complain about anything. 

But I do happy for them, especially Emma.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Glad this is out in the open now so everybody can realize what a truly amazing woman she is.

My thoughts exactly! I didn't think she was going to tell anyone about it, but I'm glad she decided to! 

• Shadow locked this topic