Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga saves GagaDaily moderator with hip replacement

Sara

Featured Posts

OH MY GAGA.

She's an angel, I swear :cry:

Take this haters, look how much she cares about little monsters.

barnabesk

Wow, she is such an amazing person. Congrats Emma! You truly deserve all the love Gaga is giving you :)

trutheverafter

Wow! I'm happy for Emma  :party:  and Gaga is really incredible. True artist who loves her fans  :wub:

I don't know why so many people around the world can say something bad about her.

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

EmilyHibou

This is wonderful news!!
First of all: congrats to Emma, I'm so happy for you and I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way.
And, of course, THANK YOU Gaga!! This shows how an amazing and caring person she truly is. There's nothing she wouldn't do for her fans and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.

Gaga is Life

Oh my lord, this doesn't seem like reality! :eek: It's such a wonderful, kind, amazing, sweet gesture by Gaga. And Emma! You're so lucky I can't imagine what it'd feel like, I really hope you get well soon :hug:

gagalovesme

i wanted to cry when i read this! i didn't think gaga could get any nicer but she just has, omg words can't describe that woman  and emma, if you're reading this, good luck with surgery you lucky girl! 

Isn't hip replacement surgery something that old folks usually undergo? I wonder what caused Emma to need a new hip at such a young age.

Whoah, Gaga is sooo amazing! 

She's so relatable with her fans, like she's just one of us. I hope Emma will do well in surgery.

Didymus

Oh my god :emo: That's so sweet! Good to know she still likes this place after all the hate here :dies:

Oh my god :emo: That's so sweet! Good to know she still likes this place after all the hate here :dies:

Hate? People criticize some moves of her but we don't hate her here :nails:

• Shadow locked this topic