Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga had a nose job?

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloth

If that's really her in the left picture (which I doubt), than she had more than just a nose job (chin and cheeks too) and not just recently.

lady_gaga_before_and_after_nose_job.jpg

Introvert

that one photo does make me question, but maybe its just the angle.

if she ever got a nose job that would change her face so drastically and i assume the haters will be on her dick because shes supposed to love herself just as she is :pawsup: born this way :pawsup:

what she should do though is get like a breast lift. the tits have potential but they're like pancakes. they need perk

omgwtfbbq

She never had platic surgery :rollseyes Besides her lips.

If that's really her in the left picture (which I doubt), than she had more than just a nose job (chin and cheeks too) and not just recently.

lady_gaga_before_and_after_nose_job.jpg

Bad angle, diffrent makeup, nothing more.

Economy

to be quite frank i wouldnt care if she did

yeah she promotes self confidence and being yourself... while its true that to some degree that applies to your body as well...

that doesnt mean you cant do anything to make yourself look better if you choose and if you have hte money... She means dont beat yourself up, but if you want minor changes, whats wrong with that?

GagaObsession

I think it is most likely the angle. 

I don't think she would get a nose job with everything that's been going on lately.

JoeMo

although she did say that she was kind of "against" plastic surgery...

I don't know if she's had a nose job but it wouldn't surprise me if she did. 

i mean her nose looks very different here

lady-gaga-4.jpg

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Gagaloth

She never had platic surgery :rollseyes Besides her lips.

Bad angle, diffrent makeup, nothing more.

Exept that's the same angle, the same make up (only different lipstick) and lighting. I'm not against nose jobs or whatever, just saying. I think she looks much better now than in the beginning of her career.

omgwtfbbq

Exept that's the same angle, the same make up (only different lipstick) and lighting. I'm not against nose jobs or whatever, just saying. I think she looks much better now than in the beginning of her career.

Her facial structure looks EXACTLY the same in this pic as in your "post-surgery" picture which is not the same angle as the one on the left. (In the first one her face is turned more to the side, plus she's smiling which obviously changes a person's features) And yes there is a diffrence in makeup in those two pics, don't be blinded by the same eyelashes.

Gaga-Vintage-lady-gaga-20067671-446-447.

although she did say that she was kind of "against" plastic surgery...

I don't know if she's had a nose job but it wouldn't surprise me if she did. 

i mean her nose looks very different here

lady-gaga-4.jpg

You picked the most airbrushed picture of her in existence.

Gagaloth

Her facial structure looks EXACTLY the same in this pic as in your "post-surgery" picture which is not the same angle as the one on the left. (In the first one her face is turned more to the side, plus she's smiling which obviously changes a person's features) And yes there is a diffrence in makeup in those two pics, don't be blinded by the same eyelashes.

Gaga-Vintage-lady-gaga-20067671-446-447.

Thank you. The nose here looks exactly like the one in the right picture above. Still I think the facial structure looks different, the jaw line and cheeks look puffier and more "saggy" here. BUT I think with GaGa it has more to do with her changing weight. This also affects the face.

Just to make sure: I wouldn't mind if she had done something, I'm all for improvements, if you can afford it. Why not?

imasugarush

lady_gaga1.jpgLadyman.jpgMTS_Telishathompson-1314364-LadyGagaSidegaga_60minutes.jpgLady-Gaga-300w-ss-0511-1142.jpglady-gaga-v-magazine-03.jpgLady-Gaga-0211-15.jpg

Failing to see how her nose has changed much.

Can you post some pictures? I don't really know what you are talking about. 

lady-gaga-philip-treacy-fashion-show-new

nick4bty

Maybe when the doctors were operating on her hip she told them to just fix up her nose while they were at it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived