Top Posters In This Topic

• Pazuzu

• politicqxs

• Sam

• Degenerate Beauty

VICKILEEKX

For others who don't like the tempo change:

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/0k23typyh136qz9/Come_Walk_With_Me_(speedit).mp3

This edit is completely in sync with the fast version, just had to slightly change the transition (so no skips or awkwardness.)

Cool version ! Could you do for me one without the Intro ? So that the song just Starts at 1:29 or so ? Would be sooooo nice !

• 2 weeks later...
Tommymonster44

Walk With Me is seriously my favorite M.I.A. song that she's ever released.  Something about it is just so captivating, different, yet still very pop.

And I'm so excited that the album is coming out a couple of days before my Birthday.  So I have an M.I.A. album, a Gaga album, and Catching Fire all coming out right around my birthday.  Expecting it to be the best week of my life tbh.

FrozenKookie

I'm not a listener of M.I.A. until Bring the Noize was released and I really find her interesting since then. But I haven't downloaded any albums from her yet.

So before Matangi's release, can someone please tell me her most suggestive album? Thanks :haha:

I'm not a listener of M.I.A. until Bring the Noize was released and I really find her interesting since then. But I haven't downloaded any albums from her yet.

So before Matangi's release, can someone please tell me her most suggestive album? Thanks :haha:

Not one of her albums has any kind of consistent pop-landscape, so tbh I'd just say you should have a listen to all her previous albums on Spotify or smth :)

inuborg

Y.A.L.A. comming to slay my life

I was quite apprehensive about Matangi because I never really liked a an MIA album all the way though, (maybe Kala but still it was a bit hit or miss) but with the new material, I have been slayed with every song. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

I am soooo apprehensive for Matangi. I LOVE every single from the Era so far (Bad Girls, Bring The Noize, Come Walk With Me, and Y.A.L.A) but with M.I.A. albums the songs are VERY hit and miss. There are songs that I love (Galang, Sun Showers, Boyz, Bambo Bangaa, Paper Planes, xxxo, it iz what it iz, Lovalot) but then there are songs that are so cringe worthy on the albums  :ohno:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

oh she can be so full of **** tho   http://pitchfork.com/features/interviews/9245-mia/

Pitchfork: Kanye West recently said some interesting things about the immediacy of music versus fashionâ€â€silk is too expensive, etc.
M.I.A.: I was saying that 10 years ago.

Took you 10 years to google your birth name tho, so 

Pitchfork: You must keep up with it at least a little bitâ€â€the new album makes some references to Drake, you sample the Weeknd, and there are some very contemporary electronic music touches on the production end.
M.I.A.: I don’t pay attention to what’s happening now. My references are beyond the industry.

*listens to YALA* quit the bull**** maya

I am soooo apprehensive for Matangi. I LOVE every single from the Era so far (Bad Girls, Bring The Noize, Come Walk With Me, and Y.A.L.A) but with M.I.A. albums the songs are VERY hit and miss. There are songs that I love (Galang, Sun Showers, Boyz, Bambo Bangaa, Paper Planes, xxxo, it iz what it iz, Lovalot) but then there are songs that are so cringe worthy on the albums   :ohno:

She already said that the Label told her to "darken" up the album after they deemed it to "happy" or whatever, so Im sure this will be her most commercial and consistent so far

Edited by dc1993

Jenniferella

I am really really excited about MATANGI, I can't wait to buy it tbh !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

FrozenKookie

What? Matangi is already released? Sorry but I'm a new listener :sweat: but Y.A.L.A. is also goooood :worship:

• Mills locked this topic