• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Bitter

• Shaney

• Born Brave

paper unicorn

**** our pants? Maybe he means it's gotten better with the extra time spent on it  :excited2:

And this proves how much confidence they all have in this project  :party:

Nervous Unicorn

I feel like he wouldn't say something like "oh it's coming alright" if it wasn't in a foreseeable timeframe. It's just awkward phrasing for something that would come later rather than sooner. 

Not that I'm saying she should release it this month, especially after her grandfather. But May/June is reasonable, even for just announcing dates I think.

So it's another song that will end up being like btw except it will sound like Ray Of Light?

That's not even funny, I don't know why people keep making references to Madonna. It's almost flamebait.

Bitter

What did Jeff say that contradicts what Dave said?

that the lead single wasn't chosen (around xmas)

Shaney

Inb4 Gaga reveals after the single release that it's just a revamped BTW out-take :reductive:

Edited by Pyrenti

Michael

Maybe it hadn't been officially decided by the label at that point, but maybe Gaga had been saying to those around her that it was going to be the first single.

Bitter

Maybe it hadn't been officially decided by the label at that point, but maybe Gaga had been saying to those around her that it was going to be the first single.

or maybe jeff got fired from interscope 

Gaga is Life

Maybe Jeff just hadn't heard they had picked it. It's good to hear that they're confident with the choice of the lead single this time :excited2:

Oh my gosh! At a time when I thought I could no longer be hyped for ARTPOP, I'm thrilled once again (and again) with a tweet from her team.  :excited2:

blubrryxkisses

I have to laugh at myself for getting so excited over these kinds of things... 

Introvert

well he knows a lot but maybe hes just not ALWAYS in the know about every detail, you know? lol its not like hes apart of her team. he hears it through the grapevine. although through a very reliable grapevine.

Edited by Introvert

• Shadow locked this topic