💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Maternal Grandfather Paul Douglas Died Today.

Quran

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainiac

• RAMROD

• EthanPamyu

• Introvert

trutheverafter

So sorry for her loss. I wish I could give her a hug.

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

NewYorkCity

I feel so sorry for her... :(

Don't worry gaga, we are with you, and this year is gonna be soooo good! I know it! You'll be happy :)

GagaMyBlood95

For the last couple of months, she really gets only bad news....

I am so sorry for hearing this, I can only imagine what she's feeling now. Hope she knows we all love her so much. :ohno:

paper unicorn

I can't stop thinking about Princess Die + I'm praying the song doesn't become a reality :ohno:

Aw, don't think like that, think of all the amazing friends and family she has to support her  :hug:

BadHeavyMetalQueen

I really hope she is okay  :eww:

R.I.P Paul  :heart:

Michael

Aw how sad, RIP. Sending all my love to Gaga and her family right now <3

Doogi

:awkney:

so you really think this is about US ? ? ? ? ?

- couldn't be about the fact that she just had major surgery and is in a wheelchair and probably not feeling the best - or the fact that she just lost her grandfather, a man she probably loved and was close to - - or the fact that she's had to stop doing what she loves and cancel her tour, putting her staff and crew and dancers out of work - - - but nahhhhh, you really think it's about YOU / US ! !

Really - - GET OVER yourselves!! how SELFISH can you little tweens be?????? did ya ever bother to think she has ENOUGH on her mind - and it has N O T H I N G to do with YOU!!!!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Ellie Sioux

Aw, don't think like that, think of all the amazing friends and family she has to support her  :hug:

yeah, I guess :) I just imagine it can get super stressy sometimes, I don't want her doing anything stupid! :ohno:

Off topic - you're from New Zealand! That's so rad! :sara:

Mechicabota

I'm crying right now. I had the worst year last year, and this year doesn't seem to get better. I'm depressed all the time.

Listening to her songs make me feel better. She's full of life and she goes on an on "don't give up on your dreams" "you were born this way". She helps me a lot.

After her accident I felt really bad for her. I love her and she means a lot to me, I wish her nothing but pure happiness, and the accident seems so unfair. I think about her every day, I wish I could help her the way she helps me to get through my ****.

And now this happens. This is so unfair. I'm so sad and angry. She doesn't deserve this. I wish I could hug her, at least.

She doesn't deserve to have a ****ty year like me.

This is so unfair.

dontbesweet

I think she feels she's not pleasing us and she's angered us. We know she just wants to make us happy and she feels like she hasn't because of the BTWB, the no tweeting and ARTPOP being delayed. I feel like running to NY, finding her hotel and breaking through security to give her a hug!

I genuinely don't think she's this selfless.... she's sad because she's ill, she's not able to fulfil her ambitions and plans and now her grandfather has died.

• Shadow locked this topic