πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Maternal Grandfather Paul Douglas Died Today.

Quran

Featured Posts

Zilla

I am so embarrassed right now. Monsters need to back off with leaving obituaries, basically stalking her entire life.... it's so annoying because she deserves to have an honest moment with her family instead of having monsters intervene every damn time.

Β 

With that, sending my love to her and her family :sara:

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainiac

• RAMROD

• EthanPamyu

• Introvert

I read somewhere , where her astrological sign is going through a period of pain and depression . Many astroglical studiers predicted that many people with the same sign as her will go through pain . how interesting.

but wishing condolences to gaga and her family . 2013 has been really ****ty for her ... hope it gets better with ARTPOP .

Kayla

PREACH. Fans, read this and take note. Gaga visits GGD, we can leave our messages to her about our sympathy on the forum and let her family have space.

I feel so bad for her. :( Losing a grandparent is so hard.

Β 

the guestbook is a motherf*cking travesty of humanity.

"rip ARTPOP" "I LOV U GAGA" LOL PLS NOTICE ME

... rly now

REALLY :fthis:

my heart goes out not only to Gaga and her immediate family but also to the rest of the Bissetts who are being forced to deal with this f*cked up fanbase and their selfishness. it was nice of some Monsters to write genuine, thoughtful messages of sympathy. but in my opinion this is a private matter in which it is incredibly rude and inappropriate for us to stick our greedy little fingers as a vie for Gaga's attention. i hope no more Gaga fans post in the guestbook, honestly. there are better ways for us to express our condolences for her, through Twitter and Littlemonsters and GGD and stuff... Paul's guestbook is not the place for us, who did not know him or his family personally.

I am so embarrassed right now. Monsters need to back off with leaving obituaries, basically stalking her entire life.... it's so annoying because she deserves to have an honest moment with her family instead of having monsters intervene every damn time.

Β 

This.Β 

Β 

I am beyond embarrassed by monsters right now. It's extremely rude, and this is a private matter. I don't like when fans get so involved in her family life, especially regarding family losses like this. I mean yes, it's part of the fame, but I wish some people had some decency and didn't go to the guestbook for God's sake.Β 

Β 

Β 

Love you Gaga :runhug:

gagaforgaga2010

GaGa,

Β 

I'm so very sorry for your loss. As someone who is close to his grandparents, I know this is hard for you. I would also like to say that I am ashamed of those who signed that guestbook in a disrespectful manner. True Little Monsters will always be here for you because, through your music and message of love and acceptance, you are always there for us. Love you!

Katie14

Β 

Β 

I agree. I know they are trying to be sweet but Its disrespectful. It sort of muddles the guestbook and makes it less sincere. The guestbook is meant for family and friends to share memories and Β appreciate the person who passed on. Fans didn't know who her grandfather was so there is no reason to comment in the guestbook. If fans want to send their love to Gaga and her family they should tweet, post something on here or lm.com or, send a letter to her parent's house or.Β 

This is horrible. I can't imagine how bad Gaga must be feeling right now...first the injury and now this. :(

Alien Tulip

I feel so sorry for her. I just want to give her a big hug right now :cry: I really hope her year gets better. I know she is scarred right now but I really wish I can cook for her and just give her a big hug and let her tears all out :(

I feel horrible for her. She has gone through so much this year, I give my best wishes out to you and your family Gaga. I love you sweetheart! :heart:

By the way, some of those comments are just awful, I mean do some people not have the heart to respect her and her family during this horrible time? I mean jesus christ. She doesn't need to see a comment like, "rip ARTPOP" at the moment, I honeslty think that we should just throw her projects aside and look at the big picture at the moment. Again, my hopes and prayers go out to Gaga and her family, and I hope that they can get through this horrible time peacefully.

Very sad news. Β I wish for strength and healing for the entire family and others that knew him. Β I know that Cynthia and her family will find love within each other and I know that love will carry them through this difficult time together as a family. Β 

Edited by ChristopherDIVA
We're all Stronger Together!

• Shadow locked this topic