Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Maternal Grandfather Paul Douglas Died Today.

Quran

Featured Posts

Introvert

She looks a little bony, you can see it in her wrist. Poor thing. :(

bony? LOL not nearly

Edited by Introvert

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainiac

• RAMROD

• EthanPamyu

• Introvert

Get well soon, Gaga. We've seen your teal hair, limelight UVglo hair, Pink hair, and many others, but for sure we'll still be here for your white hair. :)

Bloody hooker

I really wish I could give Gaga a big long hug in person and tell her everything will be alright and everything will get better in time.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

lilmonster2424

Edge of Glory all night tonight  :heart:

I hope she's ok. Monsters will be with her no matter what  :pawsup:

ARE WE SERIOUS 

why is this happening to her this year 

I feel so bad this is all too much 

pink sushi

Douglas? :eek: I thought Cynthia's family's last name was Bisset (or however it's spelled).

That's horrible though. :( RIP :(

HeAteMyHeart

Seeing her like that makes me so sad.  :cryga:

I just want her to feel better... It sickens me to see her feeling so bad.

hookerforgovt

Here is a copy of his obituary:

http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/583341/Paul-Bissett-Sr-.html?nav=516

BISSETT, Paul Douglas Sr., 86, of Glen Dale, WV, died Sunday March 31, 2013 in Liza's Place.

He was born April 7, 1926 in Benwood, WV, a son of the late George and Sally Leach Bissett.

Paul was a member of St. Matthews Episcopal Church, retired insurance agent for State Farm Insurance, was past president of Wheeling Association of Life Underwriters, Wheeling Civic Oratoria Society, Wheeling Lions Club, Wheeling Junior Chamber of Commerce; member of the Osiris Temple AAONMS, State Committee member of the Wheeling Association of Life Underwriters, Wheeling Lodge No. 5 AF & AM, Scottish Rite, Masonic 33rd degree, and attended West Liberty University.

In addition, Paul was a very well known singer throughout the valley.

Paul was also preceded in death by a sister, Virginia Almond.

Surviving is his loving wife of 63 years, Veronica "Ronnie" Ferrie Bissett; three children Doug Bissett and his wife Carole of Wheeling, Cynthia Germanotta and her husband Joe, of Manhattan, NY, Sheri Cates and her husband Steve, of New Windsor, MD; four grandchildren Laura Mull and her husband Adam, Jenny Snyder and her husband Michael, Stefani and Natali Germanotta; two great grandchildren Grace and Jillian Mull; and numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.

Friends will be received on Wednesday, April 3, 2013, from 2-4 and 5-8 p.m. at the Altmeyer Funeral Home, 1400 Eoff St., Wheeling.

Funeral services will be conducted on Thursday, April 4 at 11 a.m. in St. Matthews Episcopal Church, 1410 Chapline Street, with Rev. Mark E. Seitz officiating.

Interment will follow in Mt. Calvary Cemetery.

Memorial contributions may be made to Liza's Place, c/o Carol Saksa, 308 Mount St. Joseph Road, Wheeling, WV 26003.

Online condolences may be extended to the family at www.altmeyer.com.

Azelf550

Why are all these bad things happening to Gaga? It's really pissing me off cause she doesn't deserve this.

R.I.P

Seeka

My prayers are out to the family.

I don't even wanna look at that guestbook. Let's hope no one else looks at it and they have a printed version.

Every fandom has its idiots. Our idiots are just as inappropiate as any other idiot.

But really, my heart is out to them.

Let's please stop talking about ARTPOP. Yes, death is inspiration, but it probably hurts to sing edge of Glory now.

crybrowz

2013 has not been kind to her or her fans so far. My prayers and thoughts go to her and her family.

• Shadow locked this topic