💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Assistant explains why Gaga isn't tweeting

Americano

Featured Posts

stackhouse

My poor baby  :( I bet she hates us.

This story made me roll my eyes.

Lady GaGa knows damn well and good that a huge portion of her "fans" on twitter are vial little creatures who have no problem telling people like Kelly O and Madonna to kill themselves. I can't imagine that a woman as smart as GaGa would be shocked when these "fans" turned against her. 

vial$135652582(s).jpg

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

She sent out the note in June, she said that she played it for the label, she said she was going to announce the title in a few months, she got the tattoo, she announced the title, DJWS got the tattoo, then pretty much nothing, then Princess Die, the Little Monsters.chats, then a song title here and there, a few lyrics, then nothing, then the producers started tweeting about it, the haus tweeted about it, VH1 tweeted about it, but we are still getting nothing. It's not all her, but some of it was last year. 

That's more of just informing the public and her fans that the album is moving along IMO.

But I guess people have diff interpretations of hype.

Introvert

Katy hasnt had a full album for THREE YEARS and her fans arent saying anything about it. 

exactly. though they've had 3 solid years of singles, videos, and a re-rerelease though. but regardless they're just as in the dark at the moment and they're not clawing out her eyes

Bloody hooker

This is terrible! If some of her so called fans/LM are sending her hate tweets, they need to just..... I don't know. Poor Gaga.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Americano

exactly. though they've had 3 solid years of singles, videos, and a re-rerelease though. but regardless they're just as in the dark at the moment and they're not clawing out her eyes

Well, ya know what I meant. The re-release were old demos they had heard too.

Point being, Gaga fans would be exploding

Daenerys

Some people! Urgh! It aggravates me that these fans don't know the meaning of the saying "Patience is a virtue"... I'm 110% on Gaga's side and no matter how long the wait and how much I will itch for info in the future (because I know I will) I just say to myself that it'll all be worth it when it's done. Because we stuck by her side throughout this entire process and let ARTPOP define who we are and the possibilities of what we can do to be who we are!

It's sad to see that some fans can't see that. :(

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

BrooklynFame

I can't believe some "monsters" would send her hate messages, That's just wrong! 

I would like to slap all of them that did! 

Introvert

Well, ya know what I meant. The re-release were old demos they had heard too.

Point being, Gaga fans would be exploding

im impatient too but im not going to start boycotting her like this monstervlad character. i mean wtf? lol

people need to take a step back into reality and id like a vicodin

HeavyPunkLover

I don't get ppl that are being rude with her. But seriosly... She could tweet a ****ing thing during her b-day... She posted a photo about her in her golden wheel chair and not A SINGLE WORD to us? "The most important thing for her"???

Gaga should not complain about that... This is normal

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived