đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Daft Punk

Forrest Gump

Featured Posts

Brainiac

I just woke up, saw it and rushed to open my computer! im up the start of Instant crush now, sounds like it should be a single! :excited2:

haha I never know how far ahead Australian time is. I guess you're just waking up on May 14th there right now.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainiac

• Carles

• MelbHawker

• Forrest Gump

Carles

haha I never know how far ahead Australian time is. I guess you're just waking up on May 14th there right now.

yep! its 7:42am here :) 

I wonder what the daft punk remixes of these songs will sound like

Brainiac

yep! its 7:42am here :)

I wonder what the daft punk remixes of these songs will sound like

I'm just so happy with the whole album. It's everything I wanted it to be and more

Carles

I'm just so happy with the whole album. It's everything I wanted it to be and more

I know its just so perfect! I LOVE Lose yourself to dance its so funky!!! like an MJ track!!!!

Carles

The piano riff in the middle of TOUCH sounds kinda like the piano in blueberry kisses or is it just me??

I can't at anyone who says the album is boring

This. It's amazing

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Brainiac

The piano riff in the middle of TOUCH sounds kinda like the piano in blueberry kisses or is it just me??

I realized as I was listening to Touch that I've heard Paul William's voice before. Then I remembered he mentioned the muppets in his collab episode. Did he voice some of the muppets??

Carles

I realized as I was listening to Touch that I've heard Paul William's voice before. Then I remembered he mentioned the muppets in his collab episode. Did he voice some of the muppets??

Yeah he worked on the muppets, i think he voiced kermit but im not sure tbh

Sir Taurean

He wrote 'Rainbow Connection' which was sung by Jim Henson in The Muppet Movie.

Carles

I cant @ some people saying it doesnt sound like their previous work. none of their albums have ever sounded the same

Its just like how TF, TFM and BTW sound so different from each other, but you'll never hear gaga making a record that sounds like any of those anymore

Sir Taurean

I cant @ some people saying it doesnt sound like their previous work. none of their albums have ever sounded the same

Its just like how TF, TFM and BTW sound so different from each other, but you'll never hear gaga making a record that sounds like any of those anymore

Haters. They gon' hate. :/

It's unfortunate during such a joyous time such as now. You'd think everyone would be happy about new material. But sadly that's not the case for some.

It's unfortunate during such a joyous time such as now. You'd think everyone would be happy about new material. But sadly that's not the case for some.

You beat me to it lol That's what I was just gonna post. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Brainiac

yeah it's annoying seeing some people tear it apart. but I won't let that get to me. I've been waiting for this for a long time and I'm not gonna let a few haters rain on my parade. :)

Carles

yeah it's annoying seeing some people tear it apart. but I won't let that get to me. I've been waiting for this for a long time and I'm not gonna let a few haters rain on my parade. :)

Up to doin it right now :) preparing myself for contact