💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Daft Punk

Forrest Gump

Featured Posts

Brainiac

New Collaborator videos! I don't think anyone posted these in here yet. The first one is from last week and the second one was uploaded yesterday.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainiac

• Carles

• MelbHawker

• Forrest Gump

brownie

The album will stream in its entirety a week before its release (starting May 13th) on iTunes!!

Brainiac

The album will stream in its entirety a week before its release (starting May 13th) on iTunes!!

where'd you hear that from?

Brainiac

The first 3 minutes of Giorgio By Moroder have leaked. 

can you PM me a link? and do you know if the thing about the iTunes streaming on the 13th is true? I depend on you to keep me up to date Daft! lol

Carles

can you PM me a link? and do you know if the thing about the iTunes streaming on the 13th is true? I depend on you to keep me up to date Daft! lol

Here is the link, its quite low quality lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3v2vvVyh0

as for the Itunes thing I havent been up to date with nes on that as ive been buried with assignments, but from what I do know people still do believe it is happening as a daft punk tab has been set up on the itunes home page and other artists such as Justin Timberlake did the same thing for their albums

Edited by Daft

brownie

Brainiac:

Yeah, there's no official press release or statement or anything, but several trustworthy sources believe the album to start streaming Sunday or Monday night, California time.

Queen Gloria

Giorgio By Moroder = Holy Shuckin' Fit. I wasn't expecting much from the title but those 3 minutes alone sound amazing :heart: