đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Manager: Gaga is finishing ARTPOP and recovering nicely

Bambino

Featured Posts

Would KILL to have Gaga's song be "SONG OF THE SUMMER!!"

Katy Perry did it and Carly Rae Jepson did it.... GAGA needs to be all over that list  :D !

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• SayCart

• Seeka

• Alien Tulip

Americano

Katy Perry did it and Carly Rae Jepson did it.... GAGA needs to be all over that list  :D !

I know, I hope for it every summer and it never happens :( Maybe this will be the single that finally does it

shane_c

Gaga won that with Alejandro, if you're talking about MTV. Alejandro beat Calif Gurls.

gagalovesme

it's so relieving to hear that she's having such a quick recovery! she'll be strutting around in those 12 inch heels in no time  :hor: hopefully she's starting to feel happier again

Chiunzhan

She's been finishing this album since 2012, I can't belive these stuff anymore tbh    :emo:

TraeumereiLPB

I really would like to be happy with these new information... but everytime someone said that ARTPOP is almost finished, the next day someone else said that it's not coming anytime soon. So I'll take this information with a grain of salt.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Pure Adrenaline

whhhhhy I just calmed my tits and now there fury again ...can't handle all of this  :nooo:

I really would like to be happy with these new information... but everytime someone said that ARTPOP is almost finished, the next day someone else said that it's not coming anytime soon. So I'll take this information with a grain of salt.

expecting Gaga again to ruin her Twitter break by saying that she needs more time because she writes her owns stuff and said that 2014 is the new sound she's going to  :dead:  :dead:  :dead:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

TraeumereiLPB

whhhhhy I just calmed my tits and now there fury again ...can't handle all of this  :nooo:

expecting Gaga again to ruin her Twitter break by saying that she needs more time because she writes her owns stuff and said that 2014 is the new sound she's going to  :dead:  :dead:  :dead:

I would die. Seriously :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

This is a very good news, I can't wait for Gaga to hit with her new music on mtv and stores again!  :party:

• Shadow locked this topic