💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photo:Taylor With Gaga in Chicago[Update:Video]

VersaceHooker13

Featured Posts

I'm just going to drag this kid for everything right now because he's a little **** in the comments section of the video. 

What a little weak ass b---h, I can't believe he even dares ask for a photograph. How ignorant, was meeting her once not enough for him? She's a ****ing recovering woman. Why on earth would you even think it's plausible for you to get a photo with a celebrity who is wheelchair bound and probably in pain?! The fact that at this point she was prepping herself to get into the car and all he cares about is a picture pisses me right off. What is this kid thinking, is he stupid? He doesn't care for her as a person, he only cares about a photo. He's also met her numerous times and I think its shocking that he doesn't leave her alone when she's at her lowest point and clearly looks uncomfortable being filmed. Her face is leaning on her hand because she doesn't want to be filmed but is just to polite to say "put the camera away" The way he also goes "uhhh" after the security guard says "no pictures" is also really spoilt sounding. Like she doesn't feel bad enough. This obsessive fan already has enough pictures with her, why would he want a picture of her in her wheelchair. So that he can say "look I met Gaga in her wheelchair" because that's not something to brag about. Sounding stroppy because he doesn't get your own way. **** this kid. This fanbase makes me really angry sometimes. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

That video is possibly one of the most disturbing pieces of celebrity / paparazzi footage that has ever been shot. And even more so when you dig deeper into the story and find out that the reason why Britney didn't go inside was because she knew there was a psychiatrist inside the house and she was scared of losing her visitation rights with her kids.

I agree with you completely. I do not even feel good about posting it, but it came to mind, and I think that many of Lady Gaga's fans need to see it and realize that they are no different from the paparazzi who used to torment Britney. Fortunately, Gaga is not at that low of a point in her life right now, but she is just a human being and is capable of being brought down. Fans and paparazzi like that do more harm than good. They need to stop.

Maybe I am being too dramatic. I don't know, but I do know that she's a human being, and so many of her fans seem to forget that.

badkidjennie

words cannot describe how ****ing annoyed and pissed off i am at these couple of fans. they are the most obnoxious ones imo. pretty much their entire lives revolve around stalking gaga whenever she is in chicago, they have zero respect for her privacy at all. honestly i don't really have any reason to believe they respect or care about her as a person at all, because all they ever do is invade her privacy and cross boundaries. smh. it just infuriates me. it's like the only reason why they do this (taking photos and videos despite her wishes) is to get attention from the fan base. ****ing get a life.

SKANK

You guys are so dramatic.

The fan said hello and asked for a photo, he didn't tip over her wheelchair and demand ARTPOP's release date.

Go a head and pretend that in his shoes you wouldn't have asked for a photo. I would have sat in her lap and demanded she wheel me to Starbucks as reprisal for making me watch her take a nap at the Guggenheim. 

badkidjennie

We are not being dramatic, we are looking at the bigger picture. She is a bit vulnerable right now, and she is making it quite clear by asking that fans do not take pictures and not tweeting that she does not want to be in the media. She wants space and privacy to recover, which I think is more than fair and understandable. These fans are constantly going out of their way to find her, which I personally find disrespectful given that they are going against her wishes and taking videos when they damn well know she has asked fans not to. Bottom line, they are selfish and not thinking of her feelings and position.

Just my two cents of the situation.

The fan said hello and asked for a photo, he didn't tip over her wheelchair and demand ARTPOP's release date.

Go a head and pretend that in his shoes you wouldn't have asked for a photo. I would have sat in her lap and demanded she wheel me to Starbucks as reprisal for making me watch her take a nap at the Guggenheim. 

As much as I come across as a possibly psychotic fan, I absolutely wouldn't. I don't know, I think anyone with a basic sense of empathy and decency would agree that it's about the most pathetic thing to do to treat her like a zoo animal when she is literally trying to get from her wheelchair into her car. Even when you try to discount the emotional factor, chronic pain causes people to try to go unnoticed as much as possible and hide their faces purely instinctively (I know). She's been trying to get rest but **** me her fans can't even decipher on their own that it's not picture time when she wants to leave sometime after dark while her guy is helping her into the car and a bodyguard said "No pictures, guys".  That imbecilic laughter and asking about the other wheelchair was just the icing on the cake.

I know you were probably just making a snide remark/joke, but anyway.

Michelle

As much as I come across as a possibly psychotic fan, I absolutely wouldn't. I don't know, I think anyone with a basic sense of empathy and decency would agree that it's about the most pathetic thing to do to treat her like a zoo animal when she is literally trying to get from her wheelchair into her car. Even when you try to discount the emotional factor, chronic pain causes people to try to go unnoticed as much as possible and hide their faces purely instinctively (I know). She's been trying to get rest but **** me her fans can't even decipher on their own that it's not picture time when she wants to leave sometime after dark while her guy is helping her into the car and a bodyguard said "No pictures, guys".  That imbecilic laughter and asking about the other wheelchair was just the icing on the cake.

:clap:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

SpaceAce

The facts here are:

a. shes going to dinner with her boyfriend and they both deserve some privacy

b. she's injured herself and clearly wants to recover in peace

c. this fan already has plenty of pictures with her because he follows her around in Chicago

d. she doesnt owe us anything, yet she gives us a lot - as evidenced by the albums of photos that many fans have and all the backstage and personal experiences we read on a regular basis around here.

Its too bad you didnt like the Guggenheim performance, but she didnt make you watch it. You watched it because you wanted to -> not her problem ----> doesn't owe you anything. This mentality that because we're fans we somehow deserve this endless amount of gratitude is crazy.

Maybe if these fans went about it a better way it would be easier to let this incident slide, but the way they acted also really irked me. She was clearly covering her face - the least you can do is put away your camera. And if you cant do that: try not to upload the video for the rest of the world to see on youtube. Also, the comments about her wheelchair were unnecessary. Im mean really... do I need to explain this one?

Maybe this seems like a dramatic reaction - but this fanbase needs to start being more aware and considerate. Gaga spends money to avoid the paparazzi, do we really want her to spend more on trying to avoid her fans or can we just be a little more respectful?

rivingtonrebels

there are some major overreac

this is the society we live in - why does it shock you all so much?

ps - Gaga used to FEED off of this **** when she was rising to fame. She's the one always asking if we would still love her no matter what.   

SKANK

We are not being dramatic, we are looking at the bigger picture. She is a bit vulnerable right now, and she is making it quite clear by asking that fans do not take pictures and not tweeting that she does not want to be in the media. She wants space and privacy to recover, which I think is more than fair and understandable. These fans are constantly going out of their way to find her, which I personally find disrespectful given that they are going against her wishes and taking videos when they damn well know she has asked fans not to. Bottom line, they are selfish and not thinking of her feelings and position.

Just my two cents of the situation.

The facts here are:

a. shes going to dinner with her boyfriend and they both deserve some privacy

b. she's injured herself and clearly wants to recover in peace

c. this fan already has plenty of pictures with her because he follows her around in Chicago

d. she doesnt owe us anything, yet she gives us a lot - as evidenced by the albums of photos that many fans have and all the backstage and personal experiences we read on a regular basis around here.

Its too bad you didnt like the Guggenheim performance, but she didnt make you watch it. You watched it because you wanted to -> not her problem ----> doesn't owe you anything. This mentality that because we're fans we somehow deserve this endless amount of gratitude is crazy.

Maybe if these fans went about it a better way it would be easier to let this incident slide, but the way they acted also really irked me. She was clearly covering her face - the least you can do is put away your camera. And if you cant do that: try not to upload the video for the rest of the world to see on youtube. Also, the comments about her wheelchair were unnecessary. Im mean really... do I need to explain this one?

Maybe this seems like a dramatic reaction - but this fanbase needs to start being more aware and considerate. Gaga spends money to avoid the paparazzi, do we really want her to spend more on trying to avoid her fans or can we just be a little more respectful?

I am glad you guys didn't get over dramatic in response to my post about being over dramatic, that would have been totes awkward...

SpaceAce

there are some major overreac

this is the society we live in - why does it shock you all so much?

ps - Gaga used to FEED off of this **** when she was rising to fame. She's the one always asking if we would still love her no matter what.   

Thats a terrible excuse. We dont have to accept that this is the society we live in. And Gaga never fed off of this - she likes a strong relationship with her fans, not a psychotic one. If anything, I would blame her kindness. She shouldnt have even looked at them - then maybe they would take a hint.

LadyJamie

Meh. Dont agree with some of the comments. I'm one of the fans who tries to see gaga as often as possible and yeah I do have a lot of pictures with her, all being when she was feeling better. It just becomes a thing when you see her, when she sees fans, we usually take photos. 

And for me, each photo is a reminder of every time I was extremely happy being able to see my idol in person (I KNOW IM LAME).

That being said, me and my friends in NYC before her surgery were waiting and she stopped the car, and was being filmed, and I still didn't have the balls to ask for a picture. Another person I know did and she said she wasn't feeling well and that the surgery was the next day. But I didn't really care about photos, as she was very emotional and we kind of just wanted to comfort her and hug her.

I know that sounds weird to people, but I honestly enjoy just seeing her and being able to talk to her ; that's why I wait outside for HOURS just to even see her. And when she went to surgery I was alone because my friends didnt wake up in time, but they were filming her again for the terry thing, so I thought itd be fine to film. I'm never putting the video up though, just screenshots for fans to know she's okay. 

That being said, I wouldn't ask for pictures while gaga is recovering, I just...idk... find it odd. But, if someone were to ask and she said yes, you bet your butt I'd get myself in line.

ARTPOP Gypsy

That girl said they only wait for her "like once a week" and that "she loves it. She needs to know her fans still love her."

If it were me, yeah on normal day I'd ask her for a picture if I were one of these people that's met her multiple times. In a time like this though I'd feel kind of ****ty for doing it. I'd let her be. I wouldn't be waiting outside a restaurant either.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived