• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there something wrong?

I can't see her face :roll:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

BloodAndFire

Was that taken today? Wasn't she just in NYC? :huh:

The monsters who saw her outside the hotel in NYC just days ago said she was leaving for the airport. Plus, I remember she said to them not to wait for her because she's "going home". And I think we all know where her home is at the moment. :)

Michelle

It's annoying that they sneak the pics, she specifically asked for none :crossed: And yes I can't quote on mobile .

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Don't really like seeing photos of her like this kind of wish the fans had a blackout too tbh. Nice to see Taylor taking care of his girl though. :sara:

Zilla

I wasn't there so you know I have no real valid opinion on this, but fans taking those pics is almost like paparazzi taking pics... Personally I wouldn't be taking pics if she's with any boyfriend or in a place she doesn't want to be seen. But then again, that's just me. Looks like she covered her face too, isn't that body language translated as "don't take my picture"?

I can't quote nemo, but it is what it is.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

lodylody

Is that her on the ground?

Edit: Nvm it's his shoe, found her now. 

:lmao: 

And yes @Zilla, I might shout an "I love you Gaga" or something, or a "Get better soon"... but I wouldn't take a picture... only if she started talking to me properly, and at the end I'd ask permission if I could have one taken with her.

Because it'd be my profile picture forever :legend: 

ARTPOP Gypsy

Do we actually have any definite proof that Luc was nasty to her? I feel like all the stuff we heard about him are just rumors.

I don't think she got that wheelchair because she wants fans and the media to notice her. I think she just wants to be wheeled around it something that is comfortable and beautiful, just like it feels better to ride in a rolls royce instead of a typical hinda civic. If she can afford it, why not? I don't think its about wanting to be seen.

I have a Honda Civic thank you.

Jase

I wasn't there so you know I have no real valid opinion on this, but fans taking those pics is almost like paparazzi taking pics... Personally I wouldn't be taking pics if she's with any boyfriend or in a place she doesn't want to be seen. But then again, that's just me. Looks like she covered her face too, isn't that body language translated as "don't take my picture"?

I can't quote nemo, but it is what it is.

Yup, I agree.

let's also not forget the time the chicago fans "trolled" us not too long ago. take what is said with a grain of salt.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived