PornoDanceFight 2,782 Posted yesterday at 12:39 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 12:39 AM 5 hours ago, gagzus said: I say she should have a solo original jazz song (produced by Newman and his band too). This is my real wish for LG8, a whole original jazz album, but they'd stone me in the square for saying that... 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PornoDanceFight 2,782 Posted yesterday at 12:41 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 12:41 AM 5 hours ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: Tbh, I think she’s covered more than enough jazz classics in her discography. I can understand this, but I just think that in the rich tapestry of her career, it would be so amazing to look back on a hefty body of both original work and covers of classics. I'm always hungry for more. 5 hours ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: I’d love to hear songs she writes instead. I love Folie À Deux so much, it’s one of my favorite songs from her, she’d kill it with ease Again, I would love for LG8 should be an original jazz album. I think I want that more than anything atp 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PornoDanceFight 2,782 Posted yesterday at 12:43 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 12:43 AM 1 hour ago, Duella Dvil said: I would disagree that it would NEED a tie in, but also agree. I feel like she could make a musical work as a limited tour. So it WOULD be the tie-in I want her to revise her hits through a jazz lens then pen songs that fall into that universe and propel the narrative. An original theatrical jazz album that serves as the "Gaga" version of a Broadway musical that she writes and produces and she has a limited run in, maybe even a one-woman show...EGOT secured tbh.. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PornoDanceFight 2,782 Posted yesterday at 12:51 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 12:51 AM 1 hour ago, Ilia Malinin said: god, this photoshoot was everything to me The proto-Harley Quinn of this shoot always gets me...I swear she's always five steps ahead of us... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,503 Posted yesterday at 01:34 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:34 AM 50 minutes ago, ****oDanceFight said: An original theatrical jazz album that serves as the "Gaga" version of a Broadway musical that she writes and produces and she has a limited run in, maybe even a one-woman show...EGOT secured tbh.. Exaaaaaactly www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,955 Posted yesterday at 01:47 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:47 AM 7 hours ago, ****oDanceFight said: Girl from Ipanema This is literally my dream... 7 hours ago, ****oDanceFight said: New York, New York (official recording) Another dream. I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,357 Posted yesterday at 01:51 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:51 AM (edited) 1 hour ago, ****oDanceFight said: An original theatrical jazz album that serves as the "Gaga" version of a Broadway musical that she writes and produces and she has a limited run in, maybe even a one-woman show...EGOT secured tbh.. Manifestation station … “I think, that, I would really love to write a musical … and I feel like that would bring me, like, so much joy; and to work with like some amazing writers. I think the first thing that needs to happen is I need to figure out what the important story is, that I want to tell with whoever I want to tell it with …” (~27:22) Edited yesterday at 01:59 AM by bxr 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,955 Posted yesterday at 01:56 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:56 AM It's funny because my lastfm bio is literally "waiting for the Lady Gaga Jazz Duets album featuring Liniker and Janelle Monáe" and also one lesbian can hope that she joins Hayley Williams as well! I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MorenoSilseth 5 Posted yesterday at 02:38 AM Share Posted yesterday at 02:38 AM I can't be the only Little Manager that wants her to steer clear of theatrical/big band jazz lmao. I particularly don't like the vocal accent she tends to put on (jjreemuh waahl, schkeemuh waahl, the various lisps, and the clear spitting in the studio mics). I'd like to hear some acid jazz and soul jazz or something less hammy. She's also done more than enough covers. Time for original music sis. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,503 Posted yesterday at 03:03 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:03 AM 24 minutes ago, MorenoSilseth said: I can't be the only Little Manager that wants her to steer clear of theatrical/big band jazz lmao. I particularly don't like the vocal accent she tends to put on (jjreemuh waahl, schkeemuh waahl, the various lisps, and the clear spitting in the studio mics). I'd like to hear some acid jazz and soul jazz or something less hammy. She's also done more than enough covers. Time for original music sis. jjreemuh waahl, schkeemuh waahl WHAT THE HELL IS EVEN THAT?!?!?! www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,357 Posted yesterday at 03:05 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:05 AM (edited) 2 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: jjreemuh waahl, schkeemuh waahl WHAT THE HELL IS EVEN THAT?!?!?! Wait, I literally just got it … I think it’s “Dream awhile, scheme awhile” ETA: I kept hearing “Dream wall, scream wall” … and couldn’t possibly rationalize “Wonderwall” ft. TonyGa, so I just let it go … but then your intensity just, the catalysis! Edited yesterday at 03:07 AM by bxr 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,503 Posted yesterday at 03:08 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:08 AM 3 minutes ago, bxr said: Wait, I literally just got it … I think it’s “Dream awhile, scheme awhile” ETA: I kept hearing “Dream wall, scream wall” … and couldn’t possibly rationalize “Wonderwall” ft. TonyGa, so I just let it go … but then your intensity just, the catalysis! THANK YOU I WAS SO LOST ☠️☠️☠️ www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,374 Posted yesterday at 03:22 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:22 AM I’d love a 7.5 rn Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,374 Posted yesterday at 03:25 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:25 AM 9 hours ago, nATAH said: finally a concept thread not generated by AI What does that mean ? Someone actually came up w this and wrote it themselves ???? Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,955 Posted yesterday at 09:24 AM Share Posted yesterday at 09:24 AM 5 hours ago, Controversiaga said: What does that mean ? Someone actually came up w this and wrote it themselves ???? I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.