Helxig 45,842 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago I'm too woke for this **** I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,655 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago (edited) the clip where the wife says she's always been happy with his "member" is lowkey really sad... this has potential to send an important message but at the risk of tanking this guy's business Edited 19 hours ago by nATAH mother, what must i do? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,381 Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago 15 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said: It literally just makes it look fat and swollen, no idea why anyone would do this Exactly! I've seen some... romantic videos of "actors" who clearly injected filler on their wee-wee and it looks deformed, swollen and painful. You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.