Helxig 45,843 Posted yesterday at 09:52 AM Share Posted yesterday at 09:52 AM I'm too woke for this **** I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,663 Posted yesterday at 10:09 AM Share Posted yesterday at 10:09 AM (edited) the clip where the wife says she's always been happy with his "member" is lowkey really sad... this has potential to send an important message but at the risk of tanking this guy's business Edited yesterday at 10:10 AM by nATAH mother, what must i do? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,382 Posted yesterday at 12:01 PM Share Posted yesterday at 12:01 PM 15 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said: It literally just makes it look fat and swollen, no idea why anyone would do this Exactly! I've seen some... romantic videos of "actors" who clearly injected filler on their wee-wee and it looks deformed, swollen and painful. You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.