gagzus 26,284 Posted Sunday at 04:38 PM Share Posted Sunday at 04:38 PM 2 minutes ago, JohnPokerface said: I forgot the National Anthem performance was also around that time yeah, that got her into consideration for the halftime show (based on people's reception to her) and--in gaga's own words-- she played them an early cut of Joanne (the album) in 2016 and it secured her the halfetime show. 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,232 Posted Sunday at 04:39 PM Share Posted Sunday at 04:39 PM 9 hours ago, bxr said: Not sure if this is the profile you reference, but it seems to echo elements of the vantage … also just an introspective share for the sake of understated revelation This is the one! Thank you! he/him/his 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,232 Posted Sunday at 04:41 PM Share Posted Sunday at 04:41 PM 3 hours ago, gagacabana said: What autism thread??? Omg Know that I'm gonna fight these fights with you, king. Lady Gaga IS nonbinary and autistic iktr There was a thread here a few months ago where someone theorized that Lady Gaga might be autistic, but people found it to be a bit too invasive/insensitive so it got shut down. I mean I get it, stuff like that can be a bit much. That said though, I don't think the person who made it had any bad intentions with it at all. he/him/his 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,264 Posted Sunday at 04:41 PM Share Posted Sunday at 04:41 PM 15 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said: I remember they did confirm somewhere that it was always intended to be a medley of her hits 10 minutes ago, gagzus said: Did we? I always assumed that was a fan rumour too. Yeah it always seemed like a rumor since we don't see artists do medleys of their hits if they are not getting recognized for something or given some kind of special award, which is why I always thought it was so weird that Gaga would be given a performance slot at the Grammys and a big one considering it's a medley for seemingly no reason Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madame Goo Goo 4,154 Posted Sunday at 05:03 PM Share Posted Sunday at 05:03 PM All the music videos that she supposedly filmed and never released - Venus, Free Woman, Babylon, and Sour Candy. Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SleepingSun 1,683 Posted Sunday at 05:08 PM Share Posted Sunday at 05:08 PM (edited) 16 hours ago, gagacabana said: Mandatory lina morgana mention Her 2nd child will be called Lina Pusha Polanski Edited Sunday at 05:12 PM by SleepingSun One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,493 Posted Sunday at 05:58 PM Share Posted Sunday at 05:58 PM That Gaga and Angelina Jolie were a thing back in 2008-2010. The hermanophite rumor kind went hand in hand with this rumor. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,882 Posted Sunday at 06:59 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:59 PM 16 hours ago, 27monster27 said: Messy admission: I considered making a thread about this for years, especially after some interviews of hers like the 2014 one where she said her femininity took a back seat to other aspects of her, but after the reaction to the austism thread I decided it wouldn't be a good idea. yeah she gives me major autism vibes too. Controversy comes from people not knowing what autism is or thinking that it's a bad thing. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,291 Posted Sunday at 07:19 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:19 PM 17 hours ago, 27monster27 said: Messy admission: I considered making a thread about this for years, especially after some interviews of hers like the 2014 one where she said her femininity took a back seat to other aspects of her, but after the reaction to the austism thread I decided it wouldn't be a good idea. 6 hours ago, gagacabana said: What autism thread??? Omg Know that I'm gonna fight these fights with you, king. Lady Gaga IS nonbinary and autistic iktr 2 hours ago, 27monster27 said: There was a thread here a few months ago where someone theorized that Lady Gaga might be autistic, but people found it to be a bit too invasive/insensitive so it got shut down. I mean I get it, stuff like that can be a bit much. That said though, I don't think the person who made it had any bad intentions with it at all. 18 minutes ago, Skyana Rava said: yeah she gives me major autism vibes too. Controversy comes from people not knowing what autism is or thinking that it's a bad thing. Honest question, because I’m not well-versed in the space, but/and/so what is the difference (if there is?) between autism and neurodivergence? 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,896 Posted Sunday at 07:37 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:37 PM 13 minutes ago, bxr said: Honest question, because I’m not well-versed in the space, but/and/so what is the difference (if there is?) between autism and neurodivergence? Neurodivergency is an umbrella term to recognize the different ways our brain develops and works... so all autistic people are neurodivergent but not all neurodivergent people are autistic – they can be adhd, or BPD, or have other disabilities, etc. I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,182 Posted Sunday at 07:39 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:39 PM "what's your favourite rumour about yourself?" "that i have a p*nis." everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Katie 70 Posted Sunday at 08:47 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:47 PM 11 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said: The craziest rumor ever spread about her was, around 2010-11, that she got her leg amputated for shooting a video in a particular fashion garment that required no feet or something I was gonna say this! I think it was 2010 - she was getting her leg amputated for "fashion" It was early enough that a small part of me was wondering if it was true LMAO 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pucihendzap 454 Posted Sunday at 09:34 PM Share Posted Sunday at 09:34 PM 19 hours ago, Chromanne said: After 911 music video was released, there were many insiders, including The Honest Vocal Coach, told that Gaga would be releasing a short film like music video for Sine From Above, titled as "Sine Film". It could like a grain of salt true partially - Valentino ad Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,084 Posted Sunday at 09:50 PM Share Posted Sunday at 09:50 PM (edited) 5 hours ago, JohnPokerface said: Yeah it always seemed like a rumor since we don't see artists do medleys of their hits if they are not getting recognized for something or given some kind of special award, which is why I always thought it was so weird that Gaga would be given a performance slot at the Grammys and a big one considering it's a medley for seemingly no reason 5 hours ago, gagzus said: Did we? I always assumed that was a fan rumour too. But it made the most sense tbh, since it was before the SuperBowl happened and she was on a mission to change/fix her image. I remember it was either in some kind of press release (some time after the event) or in her leaked legal material, but I could be wrong. I do remember it as that she was performing a medley of her hits to showcase new stage technologies (3D live visuals, the moving piano etc) in an exclusive partnership with Intel Edited Sunday at 10:03 PM by TimotheeChalamet Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,130 Posted Sunday at 10:38 PM Share Posted Sunday at 10:38 PM I once created a fake LG5 track list printed sheet and uploaded it here like I found it on twitter, nobody moved hi Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.