27monster27 16,232 Posted Sunday at 02:05 AM Share Posted Sunday at 02:05 AM 1 hour ago, gagzus said: That and the fact Kanye West was gonna be on MANiCURE supposedly. I knew about Robin Thicke on Sexxx Dreams, but Kanye on MANiCURE? That would've been crazy, and not in a good way. he/him/his Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,232 Posted Sunday at 02:07 AM Share Posted Sunday at 02:07 AM 1 hour ago, Skyana Rava said: Gaga is nonbinary 1 hour ago, gagacabana said: But she is... Messy admission: I considered making a thread about this for years, especially after some interviews of hers like the 2014 one where she said her femininity took a back seat to other aspects of her, but after the reaction to the austism thread I decided it wouldn't be a good idea. he/him/his 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hadrian 2,834 Posted Sunday at 06:03 AM Share Posted Sunday at 06:03 AM The TOTAL MAYHEM thing still makes me chuckle. Did that end up becoming Requiem though? I can't remeber the lore. The stupidest rumor I think I ever saw was that Gaga was going to have mannequins of real human corpses on-stage for her tour (I think this was around the time the Paparazzi video came out). Mawma, I -- just... no. rosetta stone is rolling in her grave rn 🙏🥀🥀 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MadArchitect 1,525 Posted Sunday at 06:21 AM Share Posted Sunday at 06:21 AM 5 hours ago, Skyana Rava said: Gaga is nonbinary we have this on tape sis, it ain't a rumour hahah 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MadArchitect 1,525 Posted Sunday at 06:23 AM Share Posted Sunday at 06:23 AM 4 hours ago, 27monster27 said: Messy admission: I considered making a thread about this for years, especially after some interviews of hers like the 2014 one where she said her femininity took a back seat to other aspects of her, but after the reaction to the austism thread I decided it wouldn't be a good idea. in that same inteview she says she doesn't see herself as a man or a woman too from what i remember 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,291 Posted Sunday at 06:51 AM Share Posted Sunday at 06:51 AM 4 hours ago, 27monster27 said: Messy admission: I considered making a thread about this for years, especially after some interviews of hers like the 2014 one where she said her femininity took a back seat to other aspects of her, but after the reaction to the austism thread I decided it wouldn't be a good idea. 24 minutes ago, MadArchitect said: in that same inteview she says she doesn't see herself as a man or a woman too from what i remember Not sure if this is the profile you reference, but it seems to echo elements of the vantage … also just an introspective share for the sake of understated revelation 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,085 Posted Sunday at 09:22 AM Share Posted Sunday at 09:22 AM 3 hours ago, Hadrian said: The TOTAL MAYHEM thing still makes me chuckle. Did that end up becoming Requiem though? I can't remeber the lore. No it was just completely made up because she wrote that in all caps, but it was only a word play with the album's name and the context of dressed to impress 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,085 Posted Sunday at 09:25 AM Share Posted Sunday at 09:25 AM 9 hours ago, ALonelyNight said: Lmao last night I was fantasizing about being an insider Y'all remember the pre-LG6 era Twitter account @gagawhoami? They teased the Joanne MV before it was announced, and got some other things right iirc, but they got banned in April 2019 after fans reported them for claiming the lead would come that month. BUT, as we know, Stupid Love was finished in February 2019. It also happens that the very first tweets from that account in Dcember 2016 were song titles supposedly from the OG LG5. Because I have an impeccable memory, I remember them to this day. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who still does They were: Moon Eyes; Twisted Lover; Lionheart After Gaga sang Frankensteined backstage at the JWT, the account posted another title: Destroy Me What do y'all think? All fake, that account's owner roamed the right private circles and got two things right but they stole info from others and then got aggressive when they were called out for being liars 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,085 Posted Sunday at 09:26 AM Share Posted Sunday at 09:26 AM The craziest rumor ever spread about her was, around 2010-11, that she got her leg amputated for shooting a video in a particular fashion garment that required no feet or something 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALonelyNight 873 Posted Sunday at 10:08 AM Share Posted Sunday at 10:08 AM 42 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said: All fake, that account's owner roamed the right private circles and got two things right but they stole info from others and then got aggressive when they were called out for being liars Well it's over Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,634 Posted Sunday at 10:09 AM Share Posted Sunday at 10:09 AM i'll always remember that thread here about the 5F2 documentary having footage of her being clinically dead during the ARTPOP era mother, what must i do? 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,896 Posted Sunday at 12:53 PM Share Posted Sunday at 12:53 PM 10 hours ago, 27monster27 said: Messy admission: I considered making a thread about this for years, especially after some interviews of hers like the 2014 one where she said her femininity took a back seat to other aspects of her, but after the reaction to the austism thread I decided it wouldn't be a good idea. What autism thread??? Omg Know that I'm gonna fight these fights with you, king. Lady Gaga IS nonbinary and autistic iktr I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,415 Posted Sunday at 03:15 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:15 PM I can’t remember if this was true or not, but I remember the original Applause VMA performance with Robert Wilson was rumoured to have a performance artist covered in blood and hanging from hooks or something on the stage? Or LG was gonna hang from hooks in her skin? And then MTV said yeah, no, we’re good thanks lol "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,216 Posted Sunday at 03:19 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:19 PM 13 hours ago, chathonnete said: There was once a rumor that she would sing in space that she spread herself, iconic I was genuinely disapointed that didnt happen Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,285 Posted Sunday at 03:20 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:20 PM 2 minutes ago, hamartia said: I can’t remember if this was true or not, but I remember the original Applause VMA performance with Robert Wilson was rumoured to have a performance artist covered in blood and hanging from hooks or something on the stage? Or LG was gonna hang from hooks in her skin? And then MTV said yeah, no, we’re good thanks lol Afaik there was torture art going to be shown onstage but the reasons it all got changed and shrank in scale was because of budget constraints and behind the scenes they were intending to platform Miley more because of the controversy and press around her at the time. The stage itself stayed the same, the garden backdrop, the figures in white and the dancers. Just not torture art, Gaga flying across the stage on wires and other smaller things. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.