Roughhouse Dandy 14,007 Posted Saturday at 10:52 PM Share Posted Saturday at 10:52 PM (edited) Hello, sistren! I just came across some (probably fake) "insider" tea that something is brewing from somewhere unexpected that would shake the fandom to its core if it dropped. That, along with the rumor that she's working on a concert film for MAYHEM, has got me wondering: what are some crazy rumors, theories, and/or hallucinations y'all have heard lately about Gaga's future projects? Edited Saturday at 10:53 PM by Roughhouse Dandy This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quentin 6,972 Posted Saturday at 11:22 PM Share Posted Saturday at 11:22 PM The truth is in her lipstick! Follow every rainbow till you find your dream 3 7 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,424 Posted Saturday at 11:25 PM Share Posted Saturday at 11:25 PM Lady Gaga - Gypsy (Ft. Rose) (I Just Killed My Fiance Piano Version) is happening So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 14 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,419 Posted Saturday at 11:31 PM Share Posted Saturday at 11:31 PM 4 minutes ago, River said: Lady Gaga - Gypsy (Ft. Rose) (I Just Killed My Fiance Piano Version) is happening THE SCREAM I SCRUMPT www.instagram.com/theduella666 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALonelyNight 873 Posted Saturday at 11:44 PM Share Posted Saturday at 11:44 PM Lmao last night I was fantasizing about being an insider Y'all remember the pre-LG6 era Twitter account @gagawhoami? They teased the Joanne MV before it was announced, and got some other things right iirc, but they got banned in April 2019 after fans reported them for claiming the lead would come that month. BUT, as we know, Stupid Love was finished in February 2019. It also happens that the very first tweets from that account in Dcember 2016 were song titles supposedly from the OG LG5. Because I have an impeccable memory, I remember them to this day. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who still does They were: Moon Eyes; Twisted Lover; Lionheart After Gaga sang Frankensteined backstage at the JWT, the account posted another title: Destroy Me What do y'all think? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alxjcgn 2,298 Posted Saturday at 11:56 PM Share Posted Saturday at 11:56 PM 1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: what are some crazy rumors, theories, and/or hallucinations y'all have heard lately about Gaga's future projects? ARTPOP Act 2 lol 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,308 Posted Saturday at 11:59 PM Share Posted Saturday at 11:59 PM 17 minutes ago, River said: Lady Gaga - Gypsy (Ft. Rose) (I Just Killed My Fiance Piano Version) is happening 12 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: THE SCREAM I SCRUMPT 2 minutes ago, ALonelyNight said: Lmao last night I was fantasizing about being an insider Y'all remember the pre-LG6 era Twitter account @gagawhoami? It also happens that the very first tweets from that account in Dcember 2016 were song titles supposedly from the OG LG5. Because I have an impeccable memory, I remember them to this day. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who still does They were: Moon Eyes; Twisted Lover; Lionheart After Gaga sang Frankensteined backstage at the JWT, the account posted another title: Destroy Me What do y'all think? The Gagachella 1.0/JWT interludes / OG LG5 (Chaos Angel?) repertoire, though … make it real now … for the sake of narrative resolution Spoiler 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,419 Posted Sunday at 12:00 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:00 AM The Frame. www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 2 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,330 Posted Sunday at 12:18 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:18 AM 1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: Hello, sistren! I just came across some (probably fake) "insider" tea that something is brewing from somewhere unexpected that would shake the fandom to its core if it dropped. That, along with the rumor that she's working on a concert film for MAYHEM, has got me wondering: what are some crazy rumors, theories, and/or hallucinations y'all have heard lately about Gaga's future projects? Not about future projects and technically not a rumour but the craziest thing is still that they intended to have Robin Thicke as a feature on Sex Dreams. I’m glad Gaga steered clear of that mess. Plus how the hell would his vocal style have melded into Sex Dreams? That and the fact Kanye West was gonna be on MANiCURE supposedly. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,906 Posted Sunday at 12:21 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:21 AM Mandatory lina morgana mention I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 2 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,884 Posted Sunday at 12:26 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:26 AM Gaga is nonbinary Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,906 Posted Sunday at 12:27 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:27 AM Just now, Skyana Rava said: Gaga is nonbinary But she is... I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,308 Posted Sunday at 12:32 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:32 AM Her memoir / documentary / oral narrative ( à la The Ciao Manhattan Tapes ) is going be the next epic American creative non-fiction canon 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,895 Posted Sunday at 01:56 AM Share Posted Sunday at 01:56 AM After 911 music video was released, there were many insiders, including The Honest Vocal Coach, told that Gaga would be releasing a short film like music video for Sine From Above, titled as "Sine Film". 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
chathonnete 1,047 Posted Sunday at 02:02 AM Share Posted Sunday at 02:02 AM There was once a rumor that she would sing in space that she spread herself, iconic 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.