Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Paramount & Warner merge into “Skydance”


gagzus
 Share

Featured Posts

PartySick
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Also the new logo intro for movies is hinted at in this video and it’s gonna look ugly as hell before movies :rip: 

I fear I'm not watching 2 minutes of these people jerk themselves off to see it

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

IllusionLover
52 minutes ago, gagzus said:

(LYLALS)

WTF is that? :max:

Edit: nvm i looked it up, doesn't that song sample another way older song??

Edited by IllusionLover
13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

WTF is that? :max:

Edit: nvm i looked it up, doesn't that song sample another way older song??

I’m not sure but the bass melody in the chorus is chord for chord the chorus of ARTPOP 

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said:

I thought Skydance was already a company?!?!?!

Maybe the merger was part of an acquisition? Or semantics or technicality … or maybe just corporate branding

Link to post
Share on other sites

AsleepOnTheCeiling
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

One of the CEOs likes planes and sh*t and refers to flying as "sky dancing" so they named it that :rip:

So they're autistic?

  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
1 minute ago, AsleepOnTheCeiling said:

So they're autistic?

Y'all are so out of pocket lately idek how to respond to this lmao

Whimsical bitch
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Defmix100
4 hours ago, JohnPokerface said:

I've never actually listened to a full Selena Gomez album in my life, I just know they can't be good. But with this one I always thought the name was so generic and bad.

what's your avatar from?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Defmix100
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

I’m not sure but the bass melody in the chorus is chord for chord the chorus of ARTPOP 

just listened to it, I do remember years ago she said it was a really great pop song or something.
The opening seconds felt like it was going to go into 911

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

Let the AI games begin :firega:

Girl they been done happening. A report the other week said that AI may have been used as early as 2022 in some movie productions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

bpmMonkey
3 hours ago, gagzus said:

Girl they been done happening. A report the other week said that AI may have been used as early as 2022 in some movie productions. 

Yes, I know. But as I said here and there many times before, with the Ellisons being the head of Skydance now, them WILDLY overpaying for paramount last year, David being the head of Oracle AI as well and their most recent 50 movies/year requirement due to the merger, you can expect layoffs across the board to cut costs and ramped up AI usage in every department :vegas:

saving people, hunting things - the family business
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing for Gaga to be featured alongside all of these iconic cinematic staples :applause: 

Queen of the entertainment industry :applause:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...