Jump to content
society

Paramount & Warner merge into “Skydance”


gagzus
 Share

Featured Posts

 From 2027 they’ll probably start announcing a LOT of property reboots, remakes and sequels most likely. 

They obviously have already announced some things like “Aegon’s Conquest” 

Link to post
Share on other sites

IllusionLover
4 minutes ago, JohnPokerface said:

Sounds like a title of a bad pop album

  Hide contents

Stars_Dance.png?utm_source=en.wikipedia.

 

This ironically being one of her last good albums before Rare.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnPokerface
1 minute ago, IllusionLover said:

This ironically being one of her last good albums before Rare.

I've never actually listened to a full Selena Gomez album in my life, I just know they can't be good. But with this one I always thought the name was so generic and bad.

  • LMAO 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
57 minutes ago, GregJA said:

What in the fairy gay dust is this? Who here amongst us is the one responsible for this?

One of the CEOs likes planes and sh*t and refers to flying as "sky dancing" so they named it that :rip:

Whimsical bitch
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JohnPokerface said:

I've never actually listened to a full Selena Gomez album in my life, I just know they can't be good.

Something’s in the water as everyone’s been posting so funny lately lmao :bradley:

"I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025)
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

One of the CEOs likes planes and sh*t and refers to flying as "sky dancing" so they named it that :rip:

Also the new logo intro for movies is hinted at in this video and it’s gonna look ugly as hell before movies :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

This ironically being one of her last good albums before Rare.

Ironically Gaga even was inspired by a Selena song for ARTPOP (LYLALS)

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...