BUtterfield 8 41,881 Posted yesterday at 04:02 AM Share Posted yesterday at 04:02 AM 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,327 Posted yesterday at 04:05 AM Share Posted yesterday at 04:05 AM (edited) QUEEN let me listen There's a song by Alaska that sounds like the intro but I can't remember it rn lol Found it Edited yesterday at 04:11 AM by Duella Dvil www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,291 Posted yesterday at 04:24 AM Share Posted yesterday at 04:24 AM Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention to her... but I feel like she doesn't know who she wants to be as a musical artist? Is that too harsh / am I off-base? Anyway, it's a blah song... but I enjoy the tornado shout-out Forget "more cowbell," songs need more tornadoes 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MountainMonster 2,938 Posted yesterday at 04:33 AM Share Posted yesterday at 04:33 AM 6 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention to her... but I feel like she doesn't know who she wants to be as a musical artist? Is that too harsh / am I off-base? Anyway, it's a blah song... but I enjoy the tornado shout-out Forget "more cowbell," songs need more tornadoes To be fair, this is much more on par with her earlier work than anything from “luck… or something.” No need to be so catty, Ms Nutterbutter (also what they call your ejaculate) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,291 Posted yesterday at 04:47 AM Share Posted yesterday at 04:47 AM 12 minutes ago, MountainMonster said: Ms Nutterbutter (also what they call your ejaculate) So formal. Please, call me ELLA Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MountainMonster 2,938 Posted yesterday at 05:29 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:29 AM 33 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: So formal. Please, call me ELLA Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,325 Posted yesterday at 06:42 AM Share Posted yesterday at 06:42 AM 2 hours ago, NUTELLA said: Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention to her... but I feel like she doesn't know who she wants to be as a musical artist? Is that too harsh / am I off-base? Anyway, it's a blah song... but I enjoy the tornado shout-out Forget "more cowbell," songs need more tornadoes it's the same with her acting career, don't feel so special about your self, Toto. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,944 Posted yesterday at 06:47 AM Share Posted yesterday at 06:47 AM Ohh it's for an animated movie For that purpose it's a good song :P Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.