princedeeblebleble 3,972 Posted Thursday at 06:37 AM Share Posted Thursday at 06:37 AM (edited) 13 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said: Tension Tour was basically a greatest hits tour no? Well, yes. But considering the fact that be4 the era Tension era she had a cancer battle once again, it makes sense why it was, as it was. But like after the Aphrodite tour, I feel like all her shows have been more greatest hits leaning for some reason. But the diva has a bucketload of hits, so it works :P Edited Thursday at 06:38 AM by princedeeblebleble 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,682 Posted Thursday at 07:06 AM Share Posted Thursday at 07:06 AM 38 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said: Tension Tour was basically a greatest hits tour no? I'd argue it missed a lot of hits that would make it into a GH set. Like I Should Be So Lucky wasn't on the set. X got entirely skipped over. Impossible Princess was snubbed after being explicitly teased as part of the show. The only 80s track was The Locomotion. Tension tour just became a "we're able to tour places we havent for a decade, slap on some fan faves" tour. But also There's credible rumours she's doing a big eras style greatest hits tour for the 40th anniversary of her debut next year. The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,682 Posted Thursday at 07:11 AM Share Posted Thursday at 07:11 AM 30 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said: Well, yes. But considering the fact that be4 the era Tension era she had a cancer battle once again, it makes sense why it was, as it was. But like after the Aphrodite tour, I feel like all her shows have been more greatest hits leaning for some reason. But the diva has a bucketload of hits, so it works :P I think its just a case that KMO/Golden weren't seen as popular enough to fill a show with. Like the Golden tour had lots of empty seats. And then Tension tour was hitting markets like the US for the first time in like 15 years. Those shows always end up being fan service setlists. But also I went to the KMO & Golden tours early on and they always ended cutting album tracks from the setlist or even rotating them for hits later on. Think they just never got good crowd responses. The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,807 Posted Thursday at 07:20 AM Share Posted Thursday at 07:20 AM I've always LOVED the singles from this album but never heard the actual album. This made me listen to it. It's good, but I probably won't listen to more than the singles again. Like a poem said by a neydy in red Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,508 Posted Thursday at 07:29 AM Share Posted Thursday at 07:29 AM 1 hour ago, SimonBaetens said: Tension Tour was basically a greatest hits tour no? That's literally exactly what I said LMFAO scroll back through the thread we have a good chat over it lol www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.