loveandpeace 2,453 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 41 minutes ago, bxr said: A narrative! Somehow I always end up paired with Controversiaga ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,356 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 35 minutes ago, Pablo said: I am excited!! Edit: and preordered the deluxe CD, almost got the Step Back in Time collection because it's only $7 for some reason but it was $10 shipping on top of the preorder $10 shipping I got the Step Back in Time collection vinyl solely because of the art direction—that precision, en pointe! 17 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: Why would she go on a greatest hits tour after the tension tour which was a greatest hits tour with a few songs from tension? When the next greatest hits tour is Anti Tour Act II ( Or it‘s like the KylieFever2002 tour which was effectually KM94: The Re-Up Subplot from Down Under) 3 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: Somehow I always end up paired with Controversiaga Match made! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,374 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 3 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: You need a vacation - GGD far far away Any vacancy at your place ? Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,722 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 (edited) Such a great album, I hope we get a few unreleased songs from it. Since she used "Fever" for the video, does anyone else find it super satisfying when she sings "I've been beaten by a bug"? All the Bs are satisfying as hell Edited October 1 by Lucas Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reject False Icons 4,998 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 Hope she includes all those b-sides and bonus tracks, I mean Tightrope, whenever you feel like it, such gems need to be widespread Also it’s mind blowing how sophisticated, luxurious, and futuristic it still sounds, I don’t know many other records who blended that chic hedkandi European house of the time with pure pop perfection, it makes you feel like the it girl of the 2000s partying at a fashion after party in like Paris/London or entirely on the runway 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,676 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 3 hours ago, Duella Dvil said: Why would she go on a greatest hits tour after the tension tour which was a greatest hits tour with a few songs from tension? She was rumoured to be doing a 40th anniversary tour for 2027. The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,952 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 10 hours ago, Bronco said: I just also think this remix instrumental + a Gaga covering it would ****ing slap Im really curious now tò listen how her covering this would sound. This. The original, a dirtier version. It would be so cool, this Song Is so undervalued 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,676 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 10 minutes ago, Killa said: Im really curious now tò listen how her covering this would sound. This. The original, a dirtier version. It would be so cool, this Song Is so undervalued Its such a good mix. And I definitely think Fischerspooner were a mayhem influence. The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,502 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 53 minutes ago, Bronco said: She was rumoured to be doing a 40th anniversary tour for 2027. I know and that's why I'm so confused by what the Tension Tour ultimately became. Do NOT get me wrong I LOVED it and seeing it live was such a blessing. But her best music is never the singles. If she DOES do a 40th anniversary tour I hope it's another Deep Cuts tour with some hits and maybe new music. Because if she just does a greatest hits tour it won't be THAT different than tension tour You feel me I WANT a tour don't get me wrong, but I just don't want to spend all that money on a ticket for the same show as Tension skskskks www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Original Diva 5,017 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 11 hours ago, Bronco said: I'd vote Come Into My World for Gaga, and I'd give Love At First Sight to Carly Rae Jepsen Has anyone ever told you that you're a genius?? excuse me no 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,925 Posted October 1 Author Share Posted October 1 6 hours ago, Controversiaga said: Girl, just use regular Western Arabic numbers. Nobody knows what XXV means If the queen uses roman numbers, then roman numbers it is 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 At some point... someone must corner her & demand an explanation lmao 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,925 Posted October 1 Author Share Posted October 1 6 hours ago, loveandpeace said: 35 years already? Wow 25, 35 would be XXXV 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,925 Posted October 1 Author Share Posted October 1 4 hours ago, Duella Dvil said: Why would she go on a greatest hits tour after the tension tour which was a greatest hits tour with a few songs from tension? There's a rumor going on that she's doing her own "Celebration" tour in honor of 40 years of her debut in 1987 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,453 Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 3 minutes ago, IllusionLover said: 25, 35 would be XXXV ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.